PDA

View Full Version : game description

Arterra
09-13-2010, 07:56 AM
i just suggested elsewhere a awesome pvp experience, but unfortunately it would be hard to implement since players going into a random game would not know it was a special match.
I want to be able to either name or describe hosted games! like naming a plasma '24/7 runnerz' or lost expedition 'twinkzIN'

Royce
09-13-2010, 10:05 AM
This was how it worked in the old days. You could name a game anything you wanted. Unfortunately, some players abused that feature, and it wad removed. I'd like to see it come back as well, but I doubt they'll do it unless there is some reason to expect the results to be different this time.

Arterra
09-13-2010, 03:39 PM
T.T why oh why trolls... maybe pre-set descriptions.

running, farming, clearing, questing, talking...
we can suggest new descriptions in the forum, such as maybe "Twink PvP" or "Instance PvP" (some custom thing you make up...)

Arterra
09-16-2010, 07:41 PM
bump, and adding
had to post, good idea. MIN JOIN LEVEL. and max i suppose, for twinking.

FluffNStuff
09-16-2010, 09:12 PM
T.T why oh why trolls... maybe pre-set descriptions.

running, farming, clearing, questing, talking...
we can suggest new descriptions in the forum, such as maybe "Twink PvP" or "Instance PvP" (some custom thing you make up...)

These are all great ideas in theory. But the issue is it would require STS to 'officially' acknowledge running, farming etc which may not be in their interest.

Arterra
09-17-2010, 06:08 AM
well, unless they make every enemy rubber-band you in place, kinda happens... especially with higher levels revisiting lower dungeons