PDA

View Full Version : Weapon damage nerfed?

Linthar
11-26-2012, 09:44 PM
So apparently STS nerfed weapon damage... My Emblazed Axe Of Stability now does 19.7 damage.... And it used to do 48.7... I even found a level 3 pink sword that does more damage than mine... I don't know what the hell is going on, but if this keeps up, I'm gonna say goodbye to this game... I went from 98.5 damage, to 48.3 damage... I am very pissed. My sword cost 10X as much as a level 3 pink doing more damage than mine, I guess I'm "upgrading" to a level 3 pink.....

Lowlyspy
11-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Hmm, that sounds like a mistake. I know they fixed the info on the description because it was displaying a damage that was too high compared to what it was actually doing.

Amit Lal
11-26-2012, 09:49 PM
I have the same situation here, my Fire Choppa that i got had 46.7 dmg and now its 26.6 dmg. I spend a lot real money getting that item and it is not fair that they just nerf it... I hope it was a mistake and that it will be fixed soon because if not, its not right doing this to us players who invest time and real $$.

Linthar
11-26-2012, 09:51 PM
I have the same situation here, my Fire Choppa that i got had 46.7 dmg and now its 26.6 dmg. I spend a lot real money getting that item and it is not fair that they just nerf it... I hope it was a mistake and that it will be fixed soon because if not, its not right doing this to us players who invest time and real $$.

Totally agree with you...

PvE
So apparently STS nerfed weapon damage... My Emblazed Axe Of Stability now does 19.7 damage.... And it used to do 48.7... I even found a level 3 pink sword that does more damage than mine... I don't know what the hell is going on, but if this keeps up, I'm gonna say goodbye to this game... I went from 98.5 damage, to 48.3 damage... I am very pissed. My sword cost 10X as much as a level 3 pink doing more damage than mine, I guess I'm "upgrading" to a level 3 pink.....

You must be new here... If you didnt know alot of weapons have messed up damage compared to what they give. Sts is fixing them and people who look at forums were semi-warned to not buy. Stop ranting because you bought a weapon that was bound to get fixed.

& LOL at you investing real money into a level 16 elite cap LOLOL thats actually a horrible idea because 16 takes 3 days not trying to cap. & items will be junk within a few weeks

Lowlyspy
They didn't nerf it though. The text was wrong to begin with.

ShadowGunX
11-26-2012, 09:57 PM
lol u all should hav known about discussion going about d dmg done by fire axes before buying lol. i also wanted to buy bt as i saw d discussions i didnt bought it. i saved alot money by nt buying

Amit Lal
11-26-2012, 10:11 PM
They didn't nerf it though. The text was wrong to begin with.

Wait, so when it was showing 46.7 dmg, it was actually 23.6? So I was only getting 23.6 from it the whole time?

Lowlyspy
11-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Wait, so when it was showing 46.7 dmg, it was actually 23.6? So I was only getting 23.6 from it the whole time?
Yep, devs said a week or two ago the damage stated in the description was wrong, finally got around to fixing it.

ShadowGunX
11-26-2012, 10:26 PM
lol amit bhai tu v na. kya tum forum mei ye baat nehi dekha tha?

Amit Lal
11-26-2012, 10:39 PM
lol amit bhai tu v na. kya tum forum mei ye baat nehi dekha tha?

I didn't =(, i just started the game last week =(, there goes my awesome 133.6 dmg LOL.. oh well... Don't worry, be happy =)

Haowesie
11-26-2012, 10:47 PM
Yep, devs said a week or two ago the damage stated in the description was wrong, finally got around to fixing it.

But what about people who bought with real money and don't know about forums? Or missed that announcement?? Is that not unfair to them?

Dirty
11-26-2012, 11:00 PM
But what about people who bought with real money and don't know about forums? Or missed that announcement?? Is that not unfair to them?

So true, didn't know about forums and bought gold with plats to buy it bc i thought it was that strong. If it wasn't bugged in first place i wouldn't have spent that much on it. Many people lost money bc of a stupid sts mistake. Garbage..

BodMaster
11-26-2012, 11:28 PM
1. 133.6 and meant to be Tanking, not worrying about dealing dmg.

2. How did you lose money, wouldn't you have just been buying the same packs as usual? It should have been fairly obvious the dmg stats were showing wrongly for a Plat bought weapon, when all other class were "crappy" anyway.

Rare
11-26-2012, 11:33 PM
So true, didn't know about forums and bought gold with plats to buy it bc i thought it was that strong. If it wasn't bugged in first place i wouldn't have spent that much on it. Many people lost money bc of a stupid sts mistake. Garbage..

Yet another case of "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is".

It's unfortunate, but I think sts has to do a better job of prioritizing these fixes.

I think a nerf of all these classes was much less urgent in the grand scheme of things than something like this. It has been a known problem for weeks now. Shame it took so long to fix it.