PDA

View Full Version : mana regeneration problem

inevitable
11-26-2012, 10:13 PM
I turned on the % marking on HP and mana, and noticed that the starting of mana regeneration is very slow, and after like 5 sec then it turned rapidly fast. It seems very wierd, why the speed isn't same and average? What makes it slow at the start? I didn't use any skills to regenerate but using flap jack. I tried dismiss it and the problem stay.

newfireorange
11-26-2012, 10:30 PM
Almost doesnty regenerate during combat (very slowly).
After combat it recharges faster and faster the longer you stay out of combat.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Rare
11-26-2012, 11:35 PM
I turned on the % marking on HP and mana, and noticed that the starting of mana regeneration is very slow, and after like 5 sec then it turned rapidly fast. It seems very wierd, why the speed isn't same and average? What makes it slow at the start? I didn't use any skills to regenerate but using flap jack. I tried dismiss it and the problem stay.

It is not just mana. Health also. It has always been this way. After a short duration it regenerates faster.

BodMaster
11-27-2012, 12:07 AM
I find if I charge my attack/skill the regen starts up quicker. (Close to instantly)

But as someone said, it depends if you are in close vicinity of any enemy, if so it will regen at a much slower rate. (Try running a little further away and it speeds up again)

inevitable
11-27-2012, 05:07 AM
so is this a bug ? It doesn't make sense at all

Cahaun
11-27-2012, 05:34 AM
so is this a bug ? It doesn't make sense at all
It's not a bug. If your character doesn't use any skills or hit by any enemies after a brief amount of time, you regenerate faster than if you are getting hit by enemies or shooting off skills.

Lady_Pebbles
11-27-2012, 05:35 AM
It has changed. On my mage I noticed a huge difference in mana regen despite whatever stat build I use and despite charging up heal, and using a pet that boosts mana regen.

Swede
11-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Correct, not a bug. You have two different regeneration rates of Mana and Health. Out of combat (fast) and in combat (slow).