PDA

View Full Version : Enchantresses skills

chriscw97
09-13-2010, 10:03 AM
Can someone please explain to me all the skills and which one i should lvl up? Thx

Royce
09-13-2010, 10:11 AM
You can find a link to pictures of all the skills here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3681-Ursan-Skill-List
Personally I recommend maxing out heal and lightning first, putting one point in rez, BOV, BOM, and mana shield as soon as you learn them, and beyond that it's really preference what order you go in, but I'd aim for a skill setup at level 45 like this:
5, 0, 5, 1
5, 2, 5, 5
5, 1, 5, 5

mh2005
09-13-2010, 06:24 PM
The main effects of Blessing of Might and Blessing of Vitality are kinda like Revive in that the party buff isn't affected after level 1. At that point, the only benefit to adding skill points is for yourself - the party isn't affected.
Maybe going to 5 isn't the best course there.

Arterra
09-13-2010, 06:30 PM
BOV = about 30 armor at max. gives me the second needed to put on mana shield and spam pots when unlucky.
BOM = crit. i think 25% when maxed. dexMage awesomeness. at least useful right before spamming all attacks on a boss.

LEARN YUR SELF BUFFS YEEEA

Royce
09-13-2010, 06:44 PM
The main effects of Blessing of Might and Blessing of Vitality are kinda like Revive in that the party buff isn't affected after level 1. At that point, the only benefit to adding skill points is for yourself - the party isn't affected.
Maybe going to 5 isn't the best course there.

I think maxed BOV is a must for any type of mage, but particularly a squishy Int mage. Maxing BOM is a must for PvP, but if you don't PvP, it's really your call. The crit bonus is really nice though, and remember crit affects your skill damage too. I was just saying put one in each when you learn them, to get the party buff. When and if to max them is more of a preference thing.

bladesword
09-14-2010, 02:04 AM
Er arent these questions asked a 100 times?

chriscw97
09-14-2010, 05:32 AM
Thank you all for replyin this is really helpful:)