PDA

View Full Version : Party Mode or Not

Edward Chua
11-27-2012, 04:24 AM
I understand that the party mode can allow you to join up with friends on a private map.

Just wondering what is the party mode for when you are in the map and someone invites you. (Which happens often)

Does it make any difference if you do not join the party and yet continue to kill mobs in the map. Will it affect your exp or loot gained?

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 06:01 AM
Nope, you'll just be stuck with these kind of people spamming invite to you, and you will only be able to play with them while you're in their Party.
I checked the ''auto-reject party invites'' since whenever you play, these players keep spamming invites and their like ''oh my god let's do a party guys!''.

Kuero
11-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Idk how it here works but in O&C you can just "ignore" those ppl and you don't get any team invite/ trade request/ duel requests from them anymore.
Maybe it works here too?

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Idk how it here works but in O&C you can just "ignore" those ppl and you don't get any team invite/ trade request/ duel requests from them anymore.
Maybe it works here too?

Yep in options there is " auto-reject " party invites

inevitable
11-27-2012, 08:43 AM
personally i think it wont hurts to join a party right? not really nice to auto reject. You can leave the party anytime you would like to anyway

StompArtist
11-27-2012, 08:51 AM
What I would like is that once you say "no" to join the same party 3 times within a minute the person attempting to invite you can no longer invite you for 24hrs or whatever length of time is deemed reasonable. Invite spamming is so annoying.

*Zero*
11-27-2012, 08:59 AM
I could've swore you get a percentage more Xp by being in a full party. Need to check.

Samhayne
11-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I understand that the party mode can allow you to join up with friends on a private map.

Just wondering what is the party mode for when you are in the map and someone invites you. (Which happens often)

Does it make any difference if you do not join the party and yet continue to kill mobs in the map. Will it affect your exp or loot gained?

If you are already auto joined with them, no it won't change anything.

What it will do is allow you to continue adventuring together. For example, if you zone into another area only your party members will be in the new area. No others will auto join you.

Jed
11-27-2012, 06:25 PM
It also allows you to join a party, ditch the zone and go play by yourself.

Fyrce
11-27-2012, 07:21 PM
When IN a zone, I usually say yes. I mean, we're already together, right?
If they go afk, don't join the next zone, or anything else I don't like, then I do the thing that is always available to do -- Leave Party.

<hop><hop>

McBain
11-27-2012, 07:54 PM
The party thing is cool in some ways, since it allows you to group with your friends and run maps without the need to worry about booting or password locked games. I don't understand why people feel the need to party up for every single run whenever you join random groups though. i just ignore the party invites now for the most part.

BodMaster
11-27-2012, 09:37 PM
I could've swore you get a percentage more Xp by being in a full party. Need to check.

^^ This.

I was gaining more xp with a full group, than solo. (Easily measurable, in Tombs)

Tenebrific
11-28-2012, 10:01 AM
I spam invites too. Only to gain more XP for my pets XD