PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 22 bear build help

Gragorak
11-27-2012, 05:35 AM
I was thinking that I might want to pvp with my SSC farmer bear, since I've allready invested gold for gear and plat for ring. But I'm having problems with my skill build. Currently I have 6 rage, 6 iron, 6 beckona and 3 stomp. It's ok and so far I've done well with it, but I'm pretty sure I could do better with better build. I've been thinking that it might be cool idea to get rid of iron, max stomp and put 3 points so slashes (SmS and what else?).

But yeah, I need help. Suggestions?

Areufa
11-27-2012, 08:14 AM
This might be a bad build, but its never been tested, just a "guess" build. 6 rage 5 IB 2 Beckon 6 stomp 2 SmS 1 Crippling Slash. Idk if it will work, try it out! You don't necessarily need maced out beckon, as they will fly too far away from you when you stomp therefore making it harder to slash. Have fun!:)

Griffinfan
11-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Delete the bear and make a mage, lmao. What gear ya using? artisans is better in some areas then SSC 21 items. on the build maybe 6 stomp 3 beck 6 rage 4 IB 2 SmS 1 Hell scream (for stun)

Rage>IB>beck>HS>slashes>Stomp= OWNED!

also this is stolen from chickenrunns guild its a great build to

-Lvl 21 Dex bear (zerious's build)

Base points : full dex
Skills points : 6 rage, 6 hell scream, 6 stomp, 1 SMS, 1 iron blood
Items : Jewel crystalline 21 set (bow for kiting, or dagger if you prefer playing very close)
Combo : Rage, iron, hell,stomp, SmS
Tips : Always be very close of the guy! Especially if you don’t want to miss ur stomp and if u don’t want to be kited !

Good luck!

Gragorak
11-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks for responses!

You don't necessarily need maced out beckon, as they will fly too far away from you when you stomp therefore making it harder to slash.
Seems reasonable, gonna do this.

Delete the bear and make a mage, lmao. What gear ya using? artisans is better in some areas then SSC 21 items. on the build maybe 6 stomp 3 beck 6 rage 4 IB 2 SmS 1 Hell scream (for stun)
I had mage, but I deleted it and made bear. :highly_amused: I dont like mages... And when I'm playing I usually listen to Disturbed, Manowar or something similar, and mages don't fit to themes of their songs.

I'm using artisan, crystalline helmet and crystalline bow/forgotten bow depending on opponents gear. I don't have crystalline armor, it doesn't look good when compared to artisan. Artisan has 4%-points higher hit%, 1 armor and 2 H/S more than crystalline, and crystalline has only 2 crit and 1 M/S more than artisan.

on the build maybe 6 stomp 3 beck 6 rage 4 IB 2 SmS 1 Hell scream (for stun)
That sounds good, I'll try that.

I allready checked that zerious' build, and it looks good. But I want to have beckon.

OverkillED
11-28-2012, 02:34 PM
Hm.. My bear is not very defensive, but does fairly well.

Build is:

6 rage
5 beckon
5 hellscream
3 stomp
1 sms
1 vengeful

Good use of walls allows slashing, but rotation may vary between:

Rage, beckon, hellscream, stomp, sms, vengeful

Rage, hellscream, beckon, stomp, sms, vengeful

Rage, beckon, stomp, sms, hellscream, vengeful

Rage, beckon, vengeful, stomp, sms, hellscream

Try experimenting for your own skill order ^_^ Beckon is crazy fun :D

King Solomon
11-28-2012, 03:15 PM
My personal favorite build is 6 rage 6 taunt 6 beckon 3 stomp 1 SMS
It's my 23 bear build.
Combo: Taunt, taunt, rage, beckon, stomp, SMS. Repeat.
The stomp+SMS will cause them to fly a large distance. So as by the time they are back in range, beckon should be back. The dodge is mostly there to stack and prevent that pesky fire push, from countering your beckon. You'll have low dodge, but it's fun to play with.
It's great for just joining a room and rushing the pants off of people. ;)

aav5224
11-28-2012, 03:25 PM
6 rage 3stomp 6 becon 5 hell scream 1 sms

OverkillED
11-28-2012, 03:26 PM
6 taunt

Why not just use Evade dodge buff?

King Solomon
11-28-2012, 11:37 PM
Why not just use Evade dodge buff?

Because, with Evade you only get a short period of time evade works. Cant rely on it in FFA.
The biggest reason, IMO, is that taunt stacks. You can have two active taunt buffs up at the same time. It also cost zero mana. So taunt away to maintain constant dodge level. Also, two taunts > 1 evade. :)

OverkillED
11-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Because, with Evade you only get a short period of time evade works. Cant rely on it in FFA.
The biggest reason, IMO, is that taunt stacks. You can have two active taunt buffs up at the same time. It also cost zero mana. So taunt away to maintain constant dodge level. Also, two taunts > 1 evade. :)

Oh ok, but in 1v1 is evade more optimal?