PDA

View Full Version : warrior's

digitalbot
11-27-2012, 05:36 AM
damage has been decreased? i was at 96.9 and now 52.2***
if so.. even if i were to respec..i had spent good money on armor for my stats and now its worthless?
input? and dont be rude please '

Edit:: maybe fire choppa swords dmg was decreased? ive asked guild and noone else stats has changed

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 05:46 AM
Nope, it's the Choppas and Emblazed fire axes that has been fixed so the damage in well decreased. Lmao, everyone will now want trollbanes :3

digitalbot
11-27-2012, 06:22 AM
dude lol jus saw you were online
you remm how crazy my stats were righh?? now its rubbish spent so much guap now and time now its useless
i need all new gems all new armor wth

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Yep, people looking for Trollbane now. Kept getting offers on my Mighty, I wanted to sell it but now idk..

mike1298
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM
dude lol jus saw you were online
you remm how crazy my stats were righh?? now its rubbish spent so much guap now and time now its useless
i need all new gems all new armor wth

Your damage is the same. The axes never did that much damage, just showed it on stats.

digitalbot
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM
they were going for 200k and now 30k..
i see what you mean, if anything im stronger cause the weakened bosses
but the numbers they were good numbers 96.9dmg that with venge and leaper i'd get 125+
now it says like 70.. not used to this
and it seems everyone has better stats now
i was top

edit: im finially realiseing what rebalance means cause trollbanes where always better than fire choppas but the choppas showed better stats**
am i correct? this would ease my mind if true

Cero
11-27-2012, 07:37 AM
they were going for 200k and now 30k..
i see what you mean, if anything im stronger cause the weakened bosses
but the numbers they were good numbers 96.9dmg that with venge and leaper i'd get 125+
now it says like 70.. not used to this
and it seems everyone has better stats now
i was top

edit: im finially realiseing what rebalance means cause trollbanes where always better than fire choppas but the choppas showed better stats**
am i correct? this would ease my mind if true

@balancing idk where is at...
@fire choppa. yes choppa before could be see as having higher dmg stats than trolls but tjey fixed choppa now.

digitalbot
11-27-2012, 08:12 AM
sweet ' guys thanks!

Edit: game deff makes more sense

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Well no problem! :)