PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon: Fight Club

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 06:07 AM
Some Phoenix old members and I, though to make a new Guild for Arcane Legends. Making a perfect one. (as you know, I couldn't stay in Apex since it wasn't what I wanted it to be at all, and some Recruiters kept recruiting very low level players, but, forget about it!)

So now, me and few Phoenix members are pleased to announce an upcoming Guild: Fight Club.

We are now working on the website, working on a good thread, and we will make the Guild available once we are prepared!

Of course, people who wants to join, will have to apply on our website, to make sure you really want to join, and not join to leave 2 hours later.

Yes, we'll have rules and stuff.

Edit, website released, but still working on it: www.guildfightclub.createaforum.com

Stay tuned!

Edit: You can now apply! (website still under construction). Apply/register now! www.guildfightclub.createaforum.com

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 06:17 AM
Lol Urqui :D

Sledge
11-27-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm telling you. You've got to make the recruits mail you toast to determine their commitment and competence. If a man or woman can't properly prepare toast for their superiors, then the guild doesn't mean as much to them as it should. You shouldn't have room for any less than the best of the best.

Besides, there's nothing illegal about mailing toast. If they express ship it, the delicious toast will still be edible even. If you'd like me to, I can draft up a scale to determine the quality of applicants based on their ability to forge such delicacies. Just say the word.

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
I'm telling you. You've got to make the recruits mail you toast to determine their commitment and competence. If a man or woman can't properly prepare toast for their superiors, then the guild doesn't mean as much to them as it should. You shouldn't have room for any less than the best of the best.

Besides, there's nothing illegal about mailing toast. If they express ship it, the delicious toast will still be edible even. If you'd like me to, I can draft up a scale to determine the quality of applicants based on their ability to forge such delicacies. Just say the word.

Lol Sledge

Aeroflame
11-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Point of a GM is to stay with your members, for better or worse. You don't ditch your friends. Remember what I said?

growing really fast. you wonder why... recruiting from our ranks thats y

no worries bud... Fad.

Case n point.

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 08:53 AM
Point of a GM is to stay with your members, for better or worse. You don't ditch your friends. Remember what I said?

Case n point.

I wasn't GM. Btw go start a flame war somewhere else, cheers. No need for your comment.

Kuero
11-27-2012, 10:02 AM
No need for your comment.

I think aero didn't give any reason for a flame war. But your last comment is a reason for one.
Remember it's a forum, everyone has the right to comment also when you disagree.
Telling someone his comments are useless is abit rough, don't u think?

On a side note, when I check the forums then there are too many "elite guilds" because everyone wants to make his own "elite guild"

Don't take this personally but I'm still amazed that there are girls outside whose are wastin their time with crap like that, building a web page to a new elite guild for a new video game and worrying about a not-2-die-char

I've always thought girls would have to do more important things like preventing their bf's from playing too much :)

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 10:19 AM
I think aero didn't give any reason for a flame war. But your last comment is a reason for one.
Remember it's a forum, everyone has the right to comment also when you disagree.
Telling someone his comments are useless is abit rough, don't u think?

On a side note, when I check the forums then there are too many "elite guilds" because everyone wants to make his own "elite guild"

Don't take this personally but I'm still amazed that there are girls outside whose are wastin their time with crap like that, building a web page to a new elite guild for a new video game and worrying about a not-2-die-char

I've always thought girls would have to do more important things like preventing their bf's from playing too much :)

Lol.

Aeroflame
11-27-2012, 10:50 AM
No offense intended. Just sayin how I feel.

seems like a lot of ppl who wanted to join got screwed on that deal is all

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 12:02 PM
No offense intended. Just sayin how I feel.

seems like a lot of ppl who wanted to join got screwed on that deal is all

Listen, it was all FearZo. All I did, is made a thread for him. He made me GM to thank me and asked it back. I wasn't really into that guild, and when I heard he was taking members from other Guilds, I didn't appreciate it. Now me and my old Phoenix members, are working on one that will be ours, and a good one like Phoenix.

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 12:15 PM
www.guildfightclub.createaforum.com

Still working on it!

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 03:01 PM
You can now apply! Site is still under construction though!
http://guildfightclub.createaforum.com/index.php

Yuni99
11-27-2012, 03:18 PM
what does the fireworks have to do with fight club? o.o

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 03:30 PM
what does the fireworks have to do with fight club? o.o

Shhh. Still under construction.

Yuni99
11-27-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm guessing you're into boxing? :P

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm guessing you're into boxing? :P

Not really, I just like these kind of stuff, and I'm not the only one who chooses :P. We are few old Phoenix members creating that Guild :D

Yuni99
11-27-2012, 03:45 PM
I can read...

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 03:48 PM
I can read...

Ok...