PDA

View Full Version : Platinum

itsmagic
11-27-2012, 12:09 PM
I got a question about platinum offers from trialpay.
2 days ago i completed the offer from "primeslots" and did everything they said i needed to do to get 840 platinum.
The platinum should have added instant to my account, but 2 days later and still no platinum :(.
I have send an email to STS explaining my situation. Anyone who had this also? And how long did it take for u to get an email back?
its alot of platinum and money i hope i still get it :(

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Email Support from the company you did the Offer.

itsmagic
11-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Email Support from the company you did the Offer.

That would be trialpay or the primeslots? Becaus i already had live contact with an employee from primeslots and he said they cant help me....

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 02:43 PM
That would be trialpay or the primeslots? Becaus i already had live contact with an employee from primeslots and he said they cant help me....

I know StS Support can't really do anything about it :/

Rare
11-27-2012, 02:46 PM

When they said they couldn't help, did they say why? Did they tell you everything was ok on their end?

Samhayne
11-27-2012, 02:51 PM
You can contact TrialPay directly at generalsupport@trialpay.com. You'll want to include all the details when you do.

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 02:54 PM
You can contact TrialPay directly at generalsupport@trialpay.com. You'll want to include all the details when you do.

^Disss :).

itsmagic
11-27-2012, 05:35 PM
When they said they couldn't help, did they say why? Did they tell you everything was ok on their end?

Wel i explained the situation to the employee, and he said its not up to them to give me the platinum.
@ samhayne thanks ill send them an email!

donzai
11-27-2012, 06:25 PM
also tapjoy isnt awarding me plat rewards.. lucky tht i got a chance to respend it freee.... but why offers are nt working...

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

Flamberge
11-27-2012, 07:04 PM
TrialPay guys suck a lot. They never gave me my plat. Did all the requirements.

Spiritualist
11-28-2012, 01:06 PM
I have a similar issue. My plat after buying a bigfishgames game didn't show up. Surely if we provide proof of purchases etc to STS, they can provide us with the in-game plat?

Vanstone
11-28-2012, 01:14 PM
STS does not have much to do with it, those kind of instant offers rely on a ping from the affiliate company in order to automatically credit you (in this case trialpay is the company) and they rely on a ping from the original advertiser (bigfishgames). You would want to contact Trialpay or whatever company was advertising the offer first and foremost.

Spiritualist
11-28-2012, 02:50 PM
FYI, if you register on the TrialPay web site (https://www.trialpay.com/social-support/) there is a form that you can fill out that should result in successful platinum granting.

Spiritualist
11-28-2012, 04:44 PM
FYI, if you register on the TrialPay web site (https://www.trialpay.com/social-support/) there is a form that you can fill out that should result in successful platinum granting.I must give credit where credit is due. After filling this out, within just a few minutes I received an email saying "Thank you for submitting the requested information. We have confirmed that you completed an offer, and your Platinum will be delivered by Spacetime Studios, Inc in the next few minutes." and indeed, true to their word, the platinum arrived. The TrialPay team get 10 out of 10 IMO.