PDA

View Full Version : Shields.?

ScarecrowWolf
11-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Any idea if there will be shields in the future in AL.? That would look pretty cool. Even though the warriors get enough health and armor as is, maybe just make the shield add a little bit of extra armor. Anx like the birds in PL, the rogues could have a wing, or a bracelet, looking shield and the sorcerer could have a small shield.

Bless
11-28-2012, 06:49 AM
No sign of shields. No slots, so i dont think so. Im happy theres no shield cuz then itll be just like sl/pl

Tilax
11-28-2012, 07:00 AM
dual swords for warrior would be amazing for warriors

ShadowGunX
11-28-2012, 10:10 AM
also dual trollbanes or vorpal swords for rogues wud b mind blowing ;-)

Montanabro
11-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Im happy theres no shield cuz then itll be just like sl/pl

??

FWIW, I hope shields are introduced. There is something far too comical about tanking with a massive 2-handed axe.

ScarecrowWolf
11-28-2012, 04:19 PM
No sign of shields. No slots, so i dont think so. Im happy theres no shield cuz then itll be just like sl/pl

Well in most ways already, arcane legends and pocket legends are the same. Only difference is the story, weapons cannot fit the all characters, and pets actually do something. Might as well add the shields.

Bless
11-28-2012, 04:31 PM

Well in most ways already, arcane legends and pocket legends are the same. Only difference is the story, weapons cannot fit the all characters, and pets actually do something. Might as well add the shields. nope not at all. No camera rotation. No rings. Ya dont see thrashers everywhere. No elite maps in pl. No timed runs. No spam traders. Not 100k xp to cap. No dragon talk. I could literally go on forever but lets stop here and finally al doesnt seem PAY TO PLAY.

ScarecrowWolf
11-28-2012, 04:51 PM
No elite maps in pl.?

There are actually elite maps in pl.

Sandstone cave
Shadow caves
The snow map that cost plat. Basically all the ones that cost plat were elite for those lvls.. look it up.

Lowlyspy
11-28-2012, 04:52 PM
nope not at all.

No camera rotation. True, but you get used to it.

No rings. Checked your equipment slots lately?

Ya dont see thrashers everywhere. Thank the lord for that, but it's entirely possible they'll show up later.

No elite maps in pl. Shadow Caves and Frozen Nightmares.

No timed runs. Eh, leaderboards mean diddly poop though.

No spam traders. HA! If only.

Not 100k xp to cap. Give it a few caps.

No dragon talk. Well, there is Malison and Cinder and whatnot :p

I could literally go on forever but lets stop here and

finally al doesnt seem PAY TO PLAY. Let's not count our chickens, the game did just launch.

Answers in Red

Bless
11-28-2012, 04:53 PM
No elite maps in pl. [/QUOTE]

There are actually elite maps in pl.

Sandstone cave
Shadow caves
The snow map that cost plat. Basically all the ones that cost plat were elite for those lvls.. look it up.[/QUOTE] I meant an elite version of every map eg elite forest haven

Bless
11-28-2012, 04:54 PM
nope not at all.

No camera rotation. True, but you get used to it.

No rings. Checked your equipment slots lately?

Ya dont see thrashers everywhere. Thank the lord for that, but it's entirely possible they'll show up later.

No elite maps in pl. Shadow Caves and Frozen Nightmares.

No timed runs. Eh, leaderboards mean diddly poop though.

No spam traders. HA! If only.

Not 100k xp to cap. Give it a few caps.

No dragon talk. Well, there is Malison and Cinder and whatnot :p

I could literally go on forever but lets stop here and

finally al doesnt seem PAY TO PLAY. Let's not count our chickens, the game did just launch.

Answers in Red I keel u. Coem at mu!

ScarecrowWolf
11-28-2012, 04:56 PM
The concept and the characters basically depict those from pocket legends is whatbi meant as same.