PDA

View Full Version : Starting new account on old account

PvE
11-27-2012, 04:10 PM
So I obtained the name "Omg" so i was somewhat happy to have another cool name to my list. I go to add it to my old STS account which all was fine but the problem is i have 160 plat I BOUGHT and now going through the tutorial they expect me to pay to finish the tutorial with my own plat. WHY? I honestly dont want lvl2 founder junk. I cant complete the tutorial so im quitting the account til fixed.

PvE
11-27-2012, 05:34 PM
NVM was told by a developer it is fake and just for tutorial. It doesnt do anything just to learn

Samhayne
11-27-2012, 05:38 PM
NVM was told by a developer it is fake and just for tutorial. It doesnt do anything just to learn

Yes, the Tutorial now has a step where, once per account, it will walk you through getting a pack from the store. The platinum display is fake and just for the tutorial to help new people understand what a store bought pack is all about.

thecrankybearsam
11-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Never heard of a problem like this o.O

Zaonabiuibil
11-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Yes, the Tutorial now has a step where, once per account, it will walk you through getting a pack from the store. The platinum display is fake and just for the tutorial to help new people understand what a store bought pack is all about.
I'd recommend stating a disclaimer somewhere then. Or a warning. "This will not deplete your platinum, it is only an example!"
I made an alt today (Enchilada) and I was weary of that as well.

aniybo
11-27-2012, 08:09 PM
I'd recommend stating a disclaimer somewhere then. Or a warning. "This will not deplete your platinum, it is only an example!"
I made an alt today (Enchilada) and I was weary of that as well.

LOL ENCHILADA? Dang I need dat name, lol!