PDA

View Full Version : Will you play primarily on Chrome, tablet, mobile?

Montanabro
11-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Lots of pros and cons for me. I play PL only on iPhone/iPad because there are so many skills and the potions hotkeys in Chrome are poorly placed. But I'm not sure yet what I'll do for AL.

Chrome pros:
-well placed hotkeys, especially potions
-easier to charge skills by clicking because your thumb isn't blocking the charge meter
-faster typing to guild members, party members, etc.

Tablet/mobile pros:
-nice to lay down and relax when gaming
-nice having the screen closer to when playing; feel more immersed in the story and action

Enisceloz
11-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Mobile...the way I play I need to be fast and I'm very slow when spamming action on PC. I log on PC to chat and check the CS and do other financial transactions.

Montanabro
11-27-2012, 08:45 PM
Mobile...the way I play I need to be fast and I'm very slow when spamming action on PC. I log on PC to chat and check the CS and do other financial transactions.

Interesting. This is the case for me when I play PL--because there are so many skills, it is faster for me to spam them when I'm on a touch screen. But for AL I find Chrome no slower and maybe even faster because I know exactly when the charge meter is done on Chrome, whereas on my iOS devices my finger blocks a good chunk of it. I have a Raze Naga mouse, so my four skill hotkeys on Chrome are within better reach than they are on my iOS devices. On iPad, skill #1 and the health potions are particularly out of reach of my thumb unless I hold the device awkwardly.

Ladycandyheal
11-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Now that AL is on iOS, I'm playing only on my iPad Mini. That 4.3' tiny screen, wasn't cutting it anymore on my phone