PDA

View Full Version : Bug Reporting Tips

Deathpunch
11-27-2012, 08:55 PM
Hiya, gang! I was just browsing the bugs section and noticed that a lot of these threads are reporting good info, but Sam and crew have to ask a couple of follow up questions to get a clearer picture of what's happening. It is my intent with this thread to help you to help STS to help us with a better game. :-)

First things first. Search. See if anyone has already made a thread about it. If so, just post in there with your info. Not only will it keep the boards free of the clutter of multiple threads for the same thing, it will keep all of the info consolidated to one area making it easier for the devs to see what devices are affected.

A few things you should include:

- Device name and manufacturer: Apple iPhone 5 32gb, or Samsung Galaxy S III

- OS version number: iOS 6.x or Android 4.x

- State your device was in: WiFi, 3g, 4g

- Whether or not you are rooted/jail broken, and if so, what ROM you're running.

- What version of the game you are running. You should be up to date, but there is always the chance that you haven't updated yet.

- Detailed but concise summary of what you were doing when the error happened and what, exactly, the error did. Example: I was running through the Rooks Nest and shot a fireball, the screen froze when it exploded and crashed to the home screen.

I think if we start providing more detailed information at the time of the report then the devs can get to work on it a little quicker and have a more clear idea of what is going down.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Astrocat
12-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Nice thread, i'm sure this will be much better than 200+ threads of bugs. Good luck!

Meazeht
01-22-2013, 06:34 AM
Hi guys, i usually play Arcana Legends on my Android 4 tablet, an Asus EEE Pad Slider, and the thing is: i have my google account and play with it with no problems what so ever. However, when i go to my cousins, i usually let him play and he ended up creating an account of his own. Last time i been there, i lend him the tablet but he couldn't log in with his character, even when i changed the settings of th tablet to sync with his google account. I would like to know what to do..
Thank you!!

Marky Berbenzana
01-27-2013, 01:05 AM
Im using Samsung Galaxy S2, I'm always playing via WiFi, my os is 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich. My problem just started this recent update, I can't log in my facebook it says theirs an error and I need to report it. If this is server side or app side problem can you please fix it thanks and more power :D

Fear Factory
01-31-2013, 12:29 AM
Hi sirs! Im using HTC Sensation XE, Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Wi Fi... Im having this prob.. Usually when im doing party in Krag tomb or Watchers..Im laging so much.. of course doing those skills killing mobs..ok here is the prob..when my ping gets back to normal.. my char is stuck..i can't move.. Im experiencing this most of the time. A great feed back sir. More p[ower STS!

LuizaKaja
02-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Sent from my Nexus 7

You have one too!!?? High 5

LuizaKaja
02-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Can I ask what does rooted/jail broken mean sorry I'm 13.

Deathpunch
02-22-2013, 12:24 PM
Can I ask what does rooted/jail broken mean sorry I'm 13.

Google it. The topic is considered off limits on the forums.

-----
This post should most likely be read in a sarcastic tone.

ustaloff
03-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Same! Went on Elite Reef and all was normal(no lags) at first... then killed greater part of mobs. but than anymore passed to time, the stronger there were lags(I checked up ping constantly, it was green)... then we were killed and after respawn all became normal again. Playing on Galaxy 2

Capdemut
03-02-2013, 11:03 AM
What hapend with Buccaneer mystery chest (12platinium)?? Only give 2 items!!! I buy 3 and only give me 2 epics 3 times!!! X__X

Arjun Kochhar
03-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Hello Dev...I am using Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2.2, running on WiFi. I see warrior's second upgrade for Skyward Smash states "There is a 25% chance of returning 20 mana back to you". But it looks like it always returns 20 mana to me irrespective of charged skyward smash or not...Can you please confirm if the intended behavior is incorrect?

KennethK
04-11-2013, 06:41 AM
Is it possible this guy never leveled up since holliday, have filthy rich title and snowman ? As lvl 1 !?

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/Kenneth_Knudsen/ae9c815d-5ae4-49d1-a18a-70a9aefe0a8c_zps3853ce9a.jpg

ilko
04-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Hi all,
I playing this game with android system.
When I receive gold from monsters or chest-like 100,50.....
I receive actualy only 10,5....in my inventori.
Sorry for my bad English,hope understand my problem.
If anyone can help me will he great.