PDA

View Full Version : The Ruler of Alterra: Part V: The Third Great War

Reunegade
11-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Chapter 1:
SIX YEARS AGO

He sat there, wondering if anyone would come rescue him. He had no hope, no chance of surviving in the cold mountains. He was done with life. He would be safe once he was sent up into the heavens. He looked down. He was ready. He closed his eyes, and took a step forward. "Hey!" yelled someone behind him. He jumped in shock. He heard that voice before. When that person abandoned him years ago, he thought that the last thing he ever wanted to hear was the voice of him. "Dad?" he asked expecting no response. "Son. You have come along way here. I am so sorry. It's all me. All my fault." his dad answered. "How'd you know where I was?" he asked. "How would I never know where my only son, the most beautiful child in the world might be?" his dad asked. He made no comment. "Come with me. You will be safe." his dad said. "You will be the leader who will change the world." his dad explained convincingly. He wanted to be safe. He wanted to have freedom. He didn't want anyone to bully him anymore. He wanted to be a leader. He wanted to be strong. "I'll come." Krax finally answered. "Great. Now follow my very young guards. They will provide you with the best food." his dad said. When he couldn't see anyone, he transformed. "Mission complete." Mitchell said glamorously.

Chapter 2:
THE MAN

As powerful as he was, he couldn't stand fighting 50 Arlorians at once. He had to find somewhere to hide; yet every speck of grass was covered with blood on it, showing Remus that it wasn't safe. He ran as far as he could forward without anyone noticing him. He had to go to Rook's Nest. He had to bring Cinder back to Malison to go to the past and see how his father defeated Bael in his own game, but didn't die for some apparent reason. He kept on running until he came to a tunnel. He heard a light squeal. He looked to his left, and saw an injured ram. After a second something weird happened. The ram disappeared. The river right next to the ram dried up. The tunnel started changing colors; from brown to blue. "Welcome." the man said. Remus jumped in shock. As he turned around, he saw a tall man with a knife in his left hand. That meant only one thing. Bael.

Chapter 3:
JARL

FIRST PERSON

"I knew you were coming." he said with a low voice. "Give up," was all I managed. "Oh, but I only made the Alterran Games! What's so bad about that? If people want to risk their lives for fame, then they can. If they die, who cares? It was their decision anyways," Bael said obnoxiously. I wanted to punch the guy. But right then 3 people came behind his back. "Take him away." Bael ordered. After a few long hours, or so I think, they finally threw me into a cell. I punched a wire in anger. I had made it this far, and I was being locked into a cell. I was feeling awfully tired now, so I decided to take a nap. After a couple of hours, I heard someone whisper something into my ear. "Psst! You there! Want to escape?" the man whispered. I rubbed my eyes and noticed that he was one of the 3 people who carried me into this cell. "Who are you?" I asked. "It's Jarl." he answered. "Do you know when it is right now?" I asked tiredly. "December 24th, 2010." he answered. "Now escape with me. I'll take you wherever you want to go." he said convincingly. Whoa. Anywhere. No way I could decline that offer. "Can you take me to Rook's Nest?" I asked. "Sure thing," he answered with a smile. "Thanks! How will I repay you?" I asked as he carried me into the forest. "No need," Jarl said. And so we walked down the bloody street of Ydra.

Chapter 4: VINCENT'S JOURNAL

FIRST PERSON

JOURNAL #1 Summary of what happened

Hey guys. Vinnie here. So as you remember, we had just escaped the Third Great War! Yay! But you know what? Where the heck is Remus? Ellie and Ryom went looking for him, so I sat on the bloody outskirts of Ydra and got a piece of parchment and a ballpoint pen and started writing. I even wrote a fantasy about 4 people, a bear, two birds, and an elf trying to save the wo-oh wait......never mind. Now back to what happened. I was walking down the streets of Ydra and I came across a tunnel. I went into the tunnel, and I saw an injured ram! I went to go help, but the ram vanished. Creepy. Then the whole tunnel became blue! Creepier. Then the river dried up. I was so creeped out. I screamed like a girl, and ran out of the tunnel shouting "MOMMY!!!!". Yeah, I know it was embarrassing, but what would you feel like if there were a ghost in the tunnel you were in? Huh? Anyways, yeah. So I'll be sitting on this tree, waiting for the World-Twist to happen. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!! HUH?!?!?! AM I GOING TO SIT HERE WAITING FOR THE WORLD TO END?!?!?!?!? HUH?!?!?!?!? NO!! DID YOU BONK YOUR HEAD ON A CONCRETE WALL?!?!?!?!? Sorry if I'm impatient sometimes. That's just me. Anyway, I guess this is going to be the first journal. I'll keep you guys up on other stuff with other journals. Bye!
[SIZE=4]