PDA

View Full Version : Dark pact heal

Zea
11-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Anyone shed more light on exactly what this proc does? I searched around but didn't see any clarifications.

primaeva
11-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Me neither, but I think it drains life from a target (small golden sparkles twinkle around your character for a period). If the target dies, the effect ends as well, making this less useful the more powerful you get (unless it's against bosses/elites). And even then, the heal is minor, about 5-10HP per tick.

If your budget allows you, I think getting the +25INT/+15ManaRegen weapons are better at that level range.

Cheefo
12-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Me neither, but I think it drains life from a target (small golden sparkles twinkle around your character for a period). If the target dies, the effect ends as well, making this less useful the more powerful you get (unless it's against bosses/elites). And even then, the heal is minor, about 5-10HP per tick.

If your budget allows you, I think getting the +25INT/+15ManaRegen weapons are better at that level range.

I proc about 44-59 per dark pact heal and if i hit multiple targets i sometimes get more than one heal. Pretty sure if depends on your int

ZeromusX
01-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Does anyone find the charge attack does no more damage than the non-charge attack?