PDA

View Full Version : How can I use my spacetime account?

Takezaki
11-28-2012, 01:54 AM
I'm trying to use my spacetime account to play arcane legends, playing as a guest atm.

I don't see any place where I can log in using my email info, only google and facebook.

And when I try to create an account I can't use my old email.

Do I need a seperate account for Arcane Legends or am I looking in the wrong place?

razerfingers
11-28-2012, 01:57 AM
There should be option at bottom of screen that says login with email. :) hope that helped

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Takezaki
11-28-2012, 01:59 AM
At the bottom of what screen..

Linthar
11-28-2012, 02:10 AM
When you boot up AL, go to "logout" there should be an X at top right of screen. Then hit hit, and then it should bring you to a screen that says, login with, email, Facebook, or Google.
Hope this helped.

Fyrce
11-28-2012, 02:11 AM
Where you see log in w/ google, facebook. There should be a button that says Sign in with Email. On my Ipad, it is one of 4 button options: Sign in with Google, Sign in with Email, Sign in with Facebook, Sign in as Guest.

Same on my Kindle Fire.

On Chrome, it is one of 3 options: Sign in with Google, Sign in with Facebook, and below those two: Sign in with Email.

Takezaki
11-28-2012, 02:16 AM
There is nothing like this on iPhone.

I used chrome and could see the sign in with email, but I already created a character on a guest account and its level 11. Any way I can use this character on my space time account or do I need to create a new one?

Kinda dumb that we dont get the same options on iphone.

This is frustrating.

I want to buy platinium with paypal but can only do so using chrome, and I can't seem to log in on my account or get to my character's account on chrome.

Fyrce
11-28-2012, 02:21 AM
It's either an error or you should scroll your screen down. Email support or hit the support button above. I'd say include your account, what happened and the IGN of the character you made. Hopefully they can help.

I think they can assign your character to your account and hopefully help get you to the email login page.

BTW, the email option did not used to be a big button. It used to be MINUSCULE letters at the bottom of the screen, under the Google and Facebook options. If you did not know to look for it, you'd miss it.

BodMaster
11-28-2012, 02:29 AM
I previously did the same in SL.

I contacted StS Support, and they added the guest account chat to my spacetime acct (:

Takezaki
11-28-2012, 02:29 AM
Cannot be arsed.
Tried connecting with google to synch with Chrome browser but I cannot log in to my account with Chrome, so no platinium. Now I can't even logout of google and I can't do anything else basically.

STS just lost my money, once again.

razerfingers
11-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Haha, why the rage? Just email them.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Ubernewber
11-28-2012, 02:22 PM
You have to download one of the pro games I advise either pocket legends or advance legends no offense SL and DLers :P then you have to log in with your credentials that u made and u should e good to go.

Deathpunch
11-28-2012, 04:19 PM
You have to download one of the pro games I advise either pocket legends or advance legends no offense SL and DLers :P then you have to log in with your credentials that u made and u should e good to go.

HOLY. COW. I bet the op didn't even try that! My guess? He tried to log onto Angry Birds or something. Yeah, Angry Birds.

*sigh*

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Rare
11-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Back out to the log in screen. Then press the "x". Should give you four different options to log in.

Rare
11-28-2012, 04:53 PM
There is nothing like this on iPhone.

It's there. Maybe not easy to find. Someone had the same problem yesterday.