PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help

Handsofmyvodka
11-28-2012, 03:30 AM
Hi, I'm back and I need a little help with getting started.

1) I found my first legendary pet, Esteban, and I want to know what makes legendary pets special besides the fact that they are legendary. Are they just better than the normal ones or something?
2) Is there a CS in the first town? I can't seem to find one.
3)Can someone sum up the pet system in a few words? I don't really understand it.
I guess I kinda need a guide for the game since its been so long since I've played an mmo.

PvE
11-28-2012, 05:12 AM
1) Legendary pets are typically better than the rare/epic pets for stats. Some are pretty useless except for their abilities. Esteban is one of the most common legendary pets.
2) No first MARKET is in travelers outpost (second town) and in karag (current last town)
3) Pet system; Pets are used to help players who want to solo or just a extra boost ingame. They act as a second player who attack monsters with you. All pets have there happiness bonus that will always be up (paw print with setting symbol in it) when you keep them fed (costs gold to feed). Also pets have a special attack depending on what pet you have which you can use if pet is happy. This is located on your skill bar to the bottom right. The best pet depends on your character but overall best is ribbit/malison.

BodMaster
11-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Doooooooooood! What's your IGN????

Been wayyy too long and need a catch up bro!

Just seeing your name reminded me of, Rodvik, Koi and the gang! :O