PDA

View Full Version : How can i change my PL account email?

Ladycecia
11-28-2012, 05:33 AM
Hello guys. Im using my facebook to log in my PL account (mage level 76 strwbrycke), but now i started playing Arcane legends and i used my facebook account too i cant log in both at the same time. I want to play al while my pl is afk-merching-chatting with friends/guildmates using google chrome and im playing al using my ipad. Ayone knows how i can change my pl account email? And also i want to change my al account email too so both are not using my private facebook account for personal reason, i made 2 new gmail to separate both al and pl on my facebook account but i dont know how to change email. Please help :uncomfortableness:uncomfortableness:

My al char is level 11and 16 already i dont want to start over again. So i just want to change their email address than start over with new character.

Deadbite
11-28-2012, 06:11 AM
Pm the devs?

Limsi
11-28-2012, 06:46 AM
Hello there fellow player!

To know more about the basics of your account, do visit this link: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20172743-how-can-i-change-my-account-s-e-mail-or-password

Hope that helps. :welcoming:

Noodleleg
11-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Idk if it was options or STS Nexus... Go there and modify your account. Should have an option to change email and password there.

Everyone'sFavMage
11-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Actually this is a good question because like noodle just said you could go to modify your account in game, but I tried that and there is no option for changing email. Let me know if you find out.

Samhayne
11-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi Ladycecia,

Currently, you would need to contact our Customer Support Team to have one of your accounts moved to a different Authentication Method (like changing your Arcane Legends account to be tied to an email address). You can reach them by writing support@spacetimestudios.com and/or visiting our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com. Please know that due to the launch of Arcane Legends and the recent US Thanksgiving Holiday weekend, support queues are currently experiencing higher than normal wait times.

Ladycecia
11-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Hello samhayne, can you help me please? Dracknor won't let me transfer my PL mage account to another email account because right now it's tied up in my facebook account which i will need to delete soon. Here is his message:
I do apologize but due to technical limitations we are unable to separate individual game accounts from your main account. In the next update you will be able to log into different games with the same email address.

Sincerely,

Dracknor
Customer Services
Spacetime Studios
Request # 95736

And message support for the third time wanting not to lose my pl mage, i replied to him :
Can i know why? So incase i need to delete my facebook due to some reasons i will lose my Pl account? Then u choose to lose a customer then? It's so simple just change email my Pl tie it up to another email. Samhayne says i could do that now your telling me i cannot? How's that impossible when before it could be done but now the change email options in Pl is gone. Okay maybe you don't believe that strwbrycke is mine and tied to my facebook account right now, but to prove it is my facebook account is chel_cecia@yahoo.com and the password is ******, there! you can check if the account is mine, open it if you must and open my mage from that facebook account, anyway i will be deleting my facebook account soon and will create a new one because theres some issue with my personal relationship, you know how facebook can be complicated and ruin your relationship. I just can't delete it right now because you won't let me transfer my mage which i played and leveled up for 3 months! Now your only giving me the option to abandon my PL account mage! Forget about the rouge but i want and i need my mage to be transfered to a new email address! That simple please do something, i know you can transfer account email and only your support officer can do it right now, samhayne won't lie about the fact that support customer service can change my email.

I also gave him my password. Im so mad right now, why that simple request can't be done smoothly. It's just a simple request to change email! My Gosh! If i knew that i need to delete my fb account i won't be logging in using that the first time i created my pl mage. Dracknor is giving me the option to abandon my level 76 mage!

Ladycecia
11-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Hello there fellow player!

To know more about the basics of your account, do visit this link: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20172743-how-can-i-change-my-account-s-e-mail-or-password

Hope that helps. :welcoming:

The modify email options is gone.