PDA

View Full Version : it wud b great if......

ShadowGunX
11-28-2012, 10:51 AM
if there is a skill for mana regen in sorcerer. every sorcerer skills cost 50-120 mana. nd also +5 m/s given from lifegiver skill is negligible to it. so hw about giving +50 m/s instead of +5 then it wud b great.

en3rgizer
11-28-2012, 11:13 AM
I agree. It would be also great +30m/s.

Samhayne
11-28-2012, 11:16 AM
You might look at different pet options. There are several with M/S. For me, I like Nexus the Frog. His Arcane Ability gives back mana to everyone in range (it's a pretty big range) and he has +2 M/S. This is great in a group as you are giving everyone back mana.

Deathpunch
11-28-2012, 11:37 AM
You might look at different pet options. There are several with M/S. For me, I like Nexus the Frog. His Arcane Ability gives back mana to everyone in range (it's a pretty big range) and he has +2 M/S. This is great in a group as you are giving everyone back mana.

Sounds like a winner to me. You should hook me up with one, Sam. ;)

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

ShadowGunX
11-28-2012, 10:56 PM

cool. ty for d info about d nexus pet. i didnt knew d ability. Nw i will hav to do couple of free plat offers on my droid. thanx again for d great info

CosmoxKramer
11-29-2012, 08:26 PM

Sam, the best pet is 8m/s and at level 16 an average sorcerer skill is 91 man or less 9% of a spell cost. It would take 12 to get mana back from 1 spell. Plus at 1820 man lets say you get 20 spells. With both mana recover and mana over time from your heal skill you get back 9.5% of 1820 + 50 -91 for spell cost = 131.9 mana recovered for 2 skill points. Over the life of the cooldown you would only recover 120mana with the 8m/s pet. Maybe make the 5 mana over 10s to be 3 or 4% each second over 10s to scale with growing spell costs and levels.

CosmoxKramer
11-30-2012, 05:29 PM
bump for a Dev to read how little mana a pet and the heal skill revives compared to a Warrior...and a rogue having nothing. Maybe mana return on crit would be good for rogues.

limitbreak
12-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Thats the reason btw why I abandoned my lvl 15 mage and started a Warrior, I use too much pots on my mage unlike warrior, Wars can run elite maps unlike mages, and its easy to farm with warriors.

Cahaun
12-01-2012, 04:23 PM
I barely use any potions on my rogue or mage. Instead of spamming the skill buttons, you should use each one to fit the situation. If you use them that way and still think you need more help, get the pet that'll help you with mana.

sirtibby
12-01-2012, 04:50 PM
I barely use any potions on my rogue or mage. Instead of spamming the skill buttons, you should use each one to fit the situation. If you use them that way and still think you need more help, get the pet that'll help you with mana.

This. I can conserve mana on my rogue by using Flap jack or Blight and using skills sparingly. I still mow through most of the map with just weapons and aimed shot crit stacks.