PDA

View Full Version : I purpose a G-Chat button

octavos
11-28-2012, 12:15 PM
With this button enabled, all your chats will only be directed towards guild only, Un-click this puppy and you chat like normal

I have two different layouts and positions where this could be handdy :P this does not have an officer chat :p wish is ok tho.

This is is when you click the ikon on top right

This is always visible

Reason: I hate having to always type /g for my chats...I wish there was a button to allow this :p
Especially if your in a dungeon, screaming for help...then poof you die, because you didn't type /g first XD

Thanks for your time :ghost:

Lowlyspy
11-28-2012, 12:21 PM
I'm not sure if it could be done here but on a Minecraft server a few forumers and myself play on they have multiple chat channels all assigned their own commands.

/g for global chat
/l for local chat
/tr for trade chat

And whatnot. When you just type the chat channel commands and hit enter it locks your chat to the channel you entered so say if you typed /l your chat would all be in local chat until you entered another chat command (or if you put a different chat command in front of your message it would make the message show up in the channel you specified.). I don't know how easy it would be to implement on here but i can't imagine it being that hard.

StompArtist
11-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Great idea but the G-Chat button already emails JustG.

(btw stop flooding his inbox with strange messages)

Bless
11-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Great idea but the G-Chat button already emails JustG.

(btw stop flooding his inbox with strange messages) dev stalker o.O