PDA

View Full Version : Quick help with sorcerer build (just a quickie)

xbabybugszx
11-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Soo,i started playing Al yesterday because i use IOS, and so far im enjoying it. Everything is great, especially the graphics, but back to my topic. My sorcerer is lvl10 ATM, and i see myself using up alot of hp potions. So i put 3 into heal, but that doesnt really help alot. I put a couple of stat points in str for healh. So im thinking does heal really matter? If i want to cap will i even need heal? i saw a couple of threads saying that damage is better than support. So with that being said and my mage being 10. What build she i be using now? And put points into as i level up?

Also feel free to add me in-game, still a noob ^^
-Trust

Deathpunch
11-28-2012, 02:13 PM
I like life giver. I have it plus all of the extras except range and HP regen. I have it to heal myself and buff my mana regen, not for healing others. As for stats, I was somewhere around 4/2 on int/str. I didn't put any in dex. The rest of my skills have been rounded out with fireball, gale force, and lightning.

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Ephesius
11-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Being a pro mage (well I'm pro in all three classes) I could help you out, but I can't give away my secrets because I am going to be a pro pvper. I can give advice though. If anyone says put 6 or any kind of number on something they don't know what they are talking about so don't do it

Ephesius
11-28-2012, 02:15 PM
By the way go all intel not str and intel

Deathpunch
11-28-2012, 03:04 PM
If anyone says put 6 or any kind of number on something they don't know what they are talking about so don't do it

By the way go all intel not str and intel

O_o

Conflicting message much?

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

limitbreak
11-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Lol!

Anyways here is my set up but i dnt use heal tho.

Put +4 on int and +2 str( more HP no more squishy)

1st skill- Fireball(aoe/stun/bleed) Upgrde evrything except scorch

2nd skill- Time shift(aoe/root/dmg ot) upgrde evrything except Lower dodge

3rd skill- GF (aoe) blowemaway!- upgrde Outward and Weight

4th skill- Lightning (Boss)nuker - Upgrde Empowered and Positive

Repeat process..

And please if you gonna rush to mobs like in kraag tombs especially, keep running around, dnt stay in 1 spot while using all the skills.

Preferred Pets

FLAPPYJACK
MALLISON
BLIGHT
COLTON( u wish ;P)

Bless
11-28-2012, 04:47 PM
This is how a pro does it:

L15 mage:

4 fireball - engulf, ignite, impact
4Lightning- empowered bolt, electrical discharge, shock
3 Gale: outward squall, choice of any other - i chose speed
3 heal: (heal is great for mana) empower, recharge mana,

L16 mage:

4 fireball - engulf, ignite, impact
4Lightning- empowered bolt, electrical discharge, shock
3 Gale: outward squall, choice of any other - i chose speed
3 heal: (heal is great for mana) empower, recharge mana,
Choice of any upgrade, i went with hp regen (good if being mobbed)

This is my build, you can experiment with yours. Heal is an absolute if ur a mage, because of mana heal and restore also saving a few pots would be cheap ^.^

Malison, colton, flapjack. Or any pet with a mana pool buff

Steverd
11-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Nice build, I think I'll try it on a few runs!

Steve

Lol!

Anyways here is my set up but i dnt use heal tho.

Put +4 on int and +2 str( more HP no more squishy)

1st skill- Fireball(aoe/stun/bleed) Upgrde evrything except scorch

2nd skill- Time shift(aoe/root/dmg ot) upgrde evrything except Lower dodge

3rd skill- GF (aoe) blowemaway!- upgrde Outward and Weight

4th skill- Lightning (Boss)nuker - Upgrde Empowered and Positive

Repeat process..

And please if you gonna rush to mobs like in kraag tombs especially, keep running around, dnt stay in 1 spot while using all the skills.

Preferred Pets

FLAPPYJACK
MALLISON
BLIGHT
COLTON( u wish ;P)

TANKKAAR
11-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Being a pro mage (well I'm pro in all three classes) I could help you out, but I can't give away my secrets because I am going to be a pro pvper. I can give advice though. If anyone says put 6 or any kind of number on something they don't know what they are talking about so don't do it
I can't wait to see you in pvp...

limitbreak
11-28-2012, 06:28 PM
Nice build, I think I'll try it on a few runs!
Steve

One more thing about time shift, in order for you to use it its full potential , try to lure some mobs that you can manage, like clusters of mobs, then activate that skill so that you will trap those mobs that following you, using it in a place that has a single or 2 is not a good idea, unless thats only enemy in the place, youll get use to it and see what is what

Pulkeren
11-29-2012, 02:53 AM
ok this is my build my mage is a semi tank with 515 armor and 127 damage .. my skills fire,time,heal,shield. my pets blight and ribit the frog ^_^ my set is demonic plus a clever flame wand.. best set for mage..

primaeva
11-29-2012, 03:32 AM
How'd you reach 515 armor? O_O Stability everything?

phamtom
11-29-2012, 03:39 AM
lots of related threads and guide in sorc section, you can check them up, hope it help cheers

TANKKAAR
11-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Here is a guide for you :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75444-Just-a-little-Sorcerer-guide