PDA

View Full Version : 150K Assassins of Today Competition

MadisonJJ
11-28-2012, 04:50 PM
The Silent Assassins Guild wants to know who can finish a campaign in the shortest time!

Object of the contest/game: Complete a campaign in the shortest time possible
What you have to do: Send a friend request to Alchatratz, one of our officers. Select a campaign, invite him. Complete it without his aid, as he will be timing you.
After 35 entrants, a winner will be chosen based on who finished a campaign the fastest.

Please be aware that this is not only one campaign; if you would like to do Old Quarters for this contest you must complete all of its zones.

Winner gets 100k! Simple!
Contents ends after 35 people have entered the competition (i.e, after the scores of 35 participants have been acquired). Set up a time to come online with Alchatratz himself.

(In our original thread post, it was 150k prize split in three...but we thought this would be better!)

BEST OF LUCK!

Eaten
11-30-2012, 09:42 AM
Why do u need a double K/D status?

Kraoracha
11-30-2012, 09:54 AM
I think they asume that the top 3 will have at least that?

MadisonJJ
11-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Kraoracha you are correct! Players who PvP regularly will most likely have high numbers for their K/D stats. The double-half requirment simplifies the number of people who can be nominated, and verifies that players who specialize in PvP will be nominated. The lucky thing is that if you nominate someone who won and they forfeit, the gold is not given back to the guild; it goes to the person who nominated the winner. That should have been mentioned on the original post. :)

Sam_Arah
12-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Wow, great idea! Congrats to organizer and good luck to all competitors. I will try, any other restrictions (i.e. no exilar)? Is this individual or with a teammate, so team of 2 and a judge? or Individual?

MadisonJJ
12-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Its by default an individual contest, but if you would like to do a team of 2 that is possible...if you and your teammate win the pot is split between the both of you!

Officer Alchatratz is online from 7-8pm everyday during the week. If you are ready go ahead and try it! He's our Head of PvP, so I found it ironic that he wants to do it, but whatever lol.

Best of Luck to all!

phokingcrazy
12-03-2012, 05:43 AM
Do u have to kill ever creep on the map, + boss , or just finish a whole campaign. In the fastest time

Kraoracha
12-03-2012, 05:47 AM
Good question, big difference

Sam_Arah
12-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Do u have to kill ever creep on the map, + boss , or just finish a whole campaign. In the fastest time

Good question

MadisonJJ
12-04-2012, 11:15 PM

Since a judge will be with you, you can choose to do either. For the contest, as long as you kill the boss.

Now that I think of it, when you finish a zone in a campaign and stand in the pentagram, the timer stops. It starts when the judge enters the zone and sees you active (killing the red triangles, the enemies) on the map.

50K goes to second place. Took me a second to realize thats its 150k not 100k :p

Qingsanale1st
12-06-2012, 05:39 AM
nice speed run contest ill try

Qingsanale1st
12-06-2012, 05:43 AM
hey can I use elixir? and since not much ppl have 2x k/d, can you start accepting regular ppl?

Kraoracha
12-06-2012, 07:22 AM
I think the original contest was different from the current one, I hope that means anyone can enter, no longer pvp but pve now?

Qingsanale1st
12-06-2012, 07:40 PM
I think the original contest was different from the current one, I hope that means anyone can enter, no longer pvp but pve now?

"HOPE"fully... now I just need to add this guy.
Since for PvE I DO have much more PvE Kills than Deaths... maybe a couple hundred times more even

Sam_Arah
12-07-2012, 12:12 AM
i will try on weekend i think

Kraoracha
12-07-2012, 03:51 AM
This one seems cool too, just like the other challenge, and the dark binding one, I just need time to do them, and luck with my ping when I play them, lol

Qingsanale1st
12-07-2012, 04:52 PM
so allowed to use elixir? Since this IS a SPEED RUN thing...
where is this guy?

MadisonJJ
12-09-2012, 08:49 PM
hey can I use elixir? and since not much ppl have 2x k/d, can you start accepting regular ppl?

You cannot use elixirs! This competition measures you ability to fight monsters single-handed :) and yes the k/d rule has been removed, you dont need it to compete (it was meant for another competition).

MadisonJJ
12-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Just add 'Alchatratz' to your friends list. When you see him online tell him you want to do the run. There are quite a number of people competing, and waiting for them to come online would take forever!

MadisonJJ
12-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Alchatratz is online 7-8pm weekdays and between 9-11pm weekends.

Kraoracha
12-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Which timezone, lol?

MadisonJJ
12-14-2012, 12:09 PM
WOW! OK, the entries took a bit to fill up but we now have well over 35 entries!!!! IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO COMPETE, PLEASE SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO ALCHATRATZ AND TELL HIM YOU WANT TO COMPETE. YOU MUST COMPLETE A CAMPAIGN OF YOUR CHOOSING. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU CANNOT USE ELIXIRS BUT YOU CAN COMPETE IN MULTI-PLAYER MODE OR AS A TEAM OF 2.

IF YOU HAVE SENT A FRIEND REQUEST AND HE IS ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST, MESSAGE HIM WHEN HE IS ONLINE TO COMPETE! A LOTTTTT OF PEOPLE HAVE DONE SO THEN NEVER ACTUALLY DID A RUN....

BONAM FORTUNAM! (Good Luck!)

BTW if you are having trouble contacting him visit dlsilentassassins.webs.com, click on 'contact us' to the bottom right. Let him know youre waiting! (and that you want that 100k :))

MadisonJJ
12-14-2012, 12:09 PM
DL time zone hehe

Dayslayer
12-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Hey Samarah, I notice your graphic says aota guild thread.. might wanna fix that.

Unknowable
12-20-2012, 02:35 PM
Hey Samarah, I notice your graphic says aota guild thread.. might wanna fix that.

Boy Tht the AOTA Guide Thread When u click on it ^.^ Anyways U Should Email or whtever it call on her profile because it out of topic>.<