PDA

View Full Version : Nominate your guild master to win!!

Anazeua
11-28-2012, 08:40 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM APOCALYPSE!!

Our Guild is wanting to give out $50k in gold to a few Guild Masters out there just because we can.

If you have a Guild Master that you are proud of and want to say thank you to, write a reply to this post with the following information.

Guild Name..
Guild Masters Name..
And why they deserve gold in there pocket instead of a stake through the heart.

Has Your Guild Master Been Naughty or Nice?

10 Guild Masters will be chosen at random to receive $50k in gold on Christmas.
Thanks for Participating!!

See The-Apocalypse.nstars.com for questions or details

Deadflesh
12-01-2012, 11:00 PM
This is a wonderful way to show we care. I would like to Nominate my guild master . Guild Name:Lords Empire / Guild Master: Zephyrah . I love my guild it is full of nice people who like to play fair and help people out. Zephyrah is very kind and helpful is why we have a great guild. She always says hi to new players and plays the missions with guild. She also is great at making sure to check and see who needs to move up in guild. I hope she wins:)) and best of luck to all the other guild masters. Merry Christmas DL**** This is by >+<Deadflesh>+<or>+<Bladeburnner>+<

Unknowable
12-03-2012, 10:36 PM
I nominate my guild master Samarah.

Things about her:

She is a beast at ctf

She a master of a popular guild (A.O.T.A)(Angels of the Apocalypse)

She nice

She can kill me(Unknowable)at ctf all the time

Why I Nominate Samarah??

She did is work in her guild and more work in real life so she really a hard worker

She deserve the gold in her because ..

I bet i'm richer then her and she does the Angels of the Apocalypse - Survival Challenge and I BET she loses lots of money so she needs it :)

Was Samarah Naughty or Nice?

Naughty because we are VIMPARES AND WE KILLS STUFF AND WRACK STUFF :)

Zaonabiuibil
12-04-2012, 05:47 PM

Things about her:

She is a beast at ctf

She nice

Why I Nominate Samarah??

She did is work in her guild and more work in real life so she really a hard worker

I bet i'm richer then her and she does the Angels of the Apocalypse - Survival Challenge and I BET she loses lots of money so she needs it :)

Second that ^

Cahaun
12-04-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm on mobile and I just read your intro one letter at a time lol. Took me a while :p
I'll nominate a person as soon as my eyes heal.

Unknowable
12-04-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm on mobile and I just read your intro one letter at a time lol. Took me a while :p

from mine?

dugantale
12-04-2012, 08:48 PM
why did you increase the text so much? This thread was extremly annoying to read, maybe consider fixing that..

Rare
12-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Thren!!

Guild master of Sparkling Pwnies. We all know how awesome she is!

Sam_Arah
12-07-2012, 12:15 AM

Things about her:

She is a beast at ctf

She nice

Why I Nominate Samarah??

I'm flattered at the nomination. Thanks unknowable & pyro! We have a great guild cause of the people in it, thats for sure.

Anazeua
12-07-2012, 06:01 PM
These are great to read, Thanks for participating and nominating your favorite guild masters! Keep it up! I'll make sure they are 50k richer on Christmas so keep up the nominations!

Anazeua
12-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Hopefully that fixed it.

Anazeua
12-07-2012, 06:07 PM
I didn't realize it was so difficult to read. My apologies. That should have fixed it.

Angelrays
12-08-2012, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=Angelrays;884751]I nominate Angellike, my guild master, he is an incredible Guy to have as gm.
he's helpful, sweet, and is willing to help other's.
his guild is Love Vortex and has made it feel more like family.
He has been so sweet to everyone makin friends and helpin out.

horton
12-08-2012, 02:50 PM
nice event

WinterKate
12-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Chilango
Infernal Souls
He came back for us! Lol. He never abandons us totally. He listens and does not command. He gives constructive feedback to the members. Very friendly. :)

Flamberge
12-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Appreciate your guild master is a way to show that you actually care for your guild. Good contest.

Unknowable
12-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Thren!!

Yep she great at ctf !! THT 4 SURE !! :)

Lady_Pebbles
12-13-2012, 03:03 AM
Thren!!

Yep she great at ctf !! THT 4 SURE !! :)

*blushes* Thank you both. <3 Yall are awesome & I appreciate the love.

Soyip
12-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Guild: The Orient
Master: Nassizh
Reason: Unlike many masters, Nass may not be a master in PvP, but he is definitely a good master of a guild. Although The Orient is just a new guild, what I see is all his hard working in recruiting ppl and building a strong guild. He said the purpose for him to build his own guild is to help players, instruct them and prevent them from being scammed, especially the new players. I know it is difficult for a master to maintain his guild active but Nass has been trying to do so. Sometimes he even spared his vanities or gold to reward guild members. His PvE stats rarely increased perhaps he just spent time on recruiting and socialize with guild members every time he logged on. Undoubtedly the kindness of him impressed us so much.

Soyip
12-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Guild: The Orient
Master: Nassizh
Reason: Unlike many masters, Nass may not be a master in PvP, but he is definitely a good master of a guild. Although The Orient is just a new guild, what I see is all his hard working in recruiting ppl and building a strong guild. He said the purpose for him to build his own guild is to help players, instruct them and prevent them from being scammed, especially the new players. I know it is difficult for a master to maintain his guild active but Nass has been trying to do so. Sometimes he even spared his vanities or gold to reward guild members. His PvE stats rarely increased perhaps he just spent time on recruiting and socialize with guild members every time he logged on. Undoubtedly the kindness of him impressed us so much.

oh, my fault again, he is Naasizh, maybe i will never correct my spelling mistake lol

Rothschild
12-23-2012, 09:48 AM
I nominate ----- Samarah -----
Guild Master of --- Angels of the Apocalypse ---
Reason --- She runs a very fun guild, is fair to all lvls and player types (PvE/PvP), Very active in guild and actually uses the guildhall regularly, likes to take long walks in dark alleys.....wait nvrmind.
Ok,Ok you caught me I nominate her because she let me stay in guild! lol
Seriously - Sam is the Zhit

Unknowable
12-23-2012, 11:19 AM
I nominate ----- Samarah -----
Guild Master of --- Angels of the Apocalypse ---
Reason --- She runs a very fun guild, is fair to all lvls and player types (PvE/PvP), Very active in guild and actually uses the guildhall regularly, likes to take long walks in dark alleys.....wait nvrmind.
Ok,Ok you caught me I nominate her because she let me stay in guild! lol
Seriously - Sam is the Zhit

Btw i already NOMINATE samarah

Rothschild
12-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Btw i already NOMINATE samarah

And?......So we agree bro. I think we can all show our support for such a great Guild leader, It's all good.
Btw what is Arcade Legend?

Anazeua
12-25-2012, 02:34 PM
Thank your for Participating!!

At Apocalypse we would like to show our gratitude and appreciation to the following guild masters for their hard work and kindness by giving them a gift of $50,000 Gold each. Based on what we have read, we are honored to be able to serve you and show you how much you are valued and loved this Holiday season.

Zephyrah, Lords Empire
Samarah, Angels of the Apocalypse
Thren, Sparkling Pwnies
Angellike, Love Vortex
Chilango, Infernal Souls
Naasizh, The Orient

I will personally find each of you unless you find me first, and deliver your gift with a thank you from Apocalypse and your guild members.

From our family to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Sincerely,
Anazeua
Horsemen of Apocalypse

Unknowable
12-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Samarah got the gold !! Now thinking wht will she spend it on ^.^

Unknowable
12-25-2012, 04:54 PM
And?......So we agree bro. I think we can all show our support for such a great Guild leader, It's all good.

Hmm .. Well it really useless to make a other one >.< not alot of people make a post to nominate their guild leaders so she don't get double the gold with 3 people making a post for her plus btw you can like do wht Zaonabiuibil did to my post ^.^ Plus where have you been >.< Arcade Legend is a game (Spacetime game) Keyword = Legend ^.^

Anazeua
12-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Hmm .. Well it really useless to make a other one >.< not alot of people make a post to nominate their guild leaders so she don't get double the gold with 3 people making a post for her plus btw you can like do wht Zaonabiuibil did to my post ^.^ Plus where have you been >.< Arcade Legend is a game (Spacetime game) Keyword = Legend ^.^

Next time we do something like this, we might cap it and say 10k per nomination. First member 500k, second 200k, 3rd-5th, 100k.. :) 5th-20th 10k per nomination capped at 50k. I will play with the idea. Maybe do something for Valentines Day. Budget 2 mil for kicks.

Anazeua
12-25-2012, 05:24 PM

It doesn't matter fellas. :) Everyone knows Sam is legit. ;) I love hearing multiple nominations. i'm sure she does too.

Sam_Arah
12-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Wow, I better get in game! Many thanks for the nominations and congrats to the other guild leaders.

PS, a successful guild is only because of its members ... many thanks to wonderful officers, and recruiters of AOTA, you really make the guild what is today. Looking forward to what the rest of 2012 and beginning of 2013 has in store.

Cheers!

Lady_Pebbles
12-26-2012, 07:45 PM
COMPLETELY forgot about this lol.

Unknowable
12-26-2012, 08:41 PM
COMPLETELY forgot about this lol.

Lol and now you get free coins ;) thx from your wonderful guild members :p Ik why they nominated you ^.^ BECAUSE YOUR AWESOME !!;)