View Full Version : To Dream

vulgarstrike
09-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Well, its been approximately 2 months and forever days since the release of AO2, and justG promised AO3 within a month from August 30, but we get the same response every time for any complaint.

Something along the lines of:

We are definitely busy, so take a break. Play something else, come back later, there will be a lot more to do.

At first glance it seems like a pretty simple way to shrug off any impatience. But then I though about it..... What if they are onto something big? What if AO3 is not it, but they are releasing the level cap to 100? 10 new dungeons and insane new customization? Okay maybe not, since I thought of this while going number two. But it seems pretty appealing. So now, readers, I ask you:

What are the devs up to with the next big update?

Arterra
09-13-2010, 09:36 PM
first

also, nah. AO3 is just big itself. remember auction house too. probably a overhaul

Haikus
09-13-2010, 09:37 PM
I pick D all the above!!!!!:p kidding ummmm.....im thinking all the things we suggested in one big ole' update...ya thats very likely.....

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Relax and be patient :p

Justg
09-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Well, its been approximately 2 months and forever days since the release of AO2, and justG promised AO3 within a month from August 30

So we still have some time here... itsa comin'!

Chickdigcookies
09-13-2010, 09:38 PM
hmm...well be able to raid some Horde from WoW.

that's right, WoW better watch their back!

i think AO3 will have a "realease boss" system, that will requiere us to clear a certain percent of the map. i also think that ao3 will be longer...more mobs, smarter AI, cooler and BoP drops. idk...

as youre title says....Dream

kurl
09-13-2010, 09:39 PM
lmao you got tooo hype there but umm i think they will be releasing alot of stuff together at once like pets, auction house , ao3 and others... just so they can have everyone happy ...mega super duper epic happy ness rollin in the air.!

cry
09-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Speculation, speculation.

Sled
09-13-2010, 10:40 PM
And alot of lag? Haha :)

Royce
09-13-2010, 10:45 PM
They said to expect a new roadmap soon. They've also mentioned some major UI overhauls they are working on. Also, they talked about AO3 as if it was nearning completion (one of over three zillion reasons I doubt the next update will be cap->100 lol). The devs drop plenty of hints, but I'm still looking forward to a new roadmap.

Azrael
09-13-2010, 11:00 PM
yea i don't even speculate as to how updates are gonna come out anymore. I just wait till its release and i'm either elated or disappointed.

RedRyder
09-14-2010, 06:57 AM
AO3 will last a lomg time, ive been told that getting to lv 50 will not be as simple as leveling used to be...
So u guys needa just stop its super annoying. Let the devs breath. Stop riding them all the time do u guys not have anything else to do like work or school to pass the time? Play a sport, learn an instrument, meet some girls/boys depending what youre into, hang out with friends.

Just shut up about ao3, u guys sound like (although the majority of you guys are) little kids, "oh but you promised is ao3 by the week of august 30" just wait it out. Jeeeze.

It i get flamed for this itll just be rediculous

vulgarstrike
09-14-2010, 06:59 AM
AO3 will last a lomg time, ive been told that getting to lv 50 will not be as simple as leveling used to be...
So u guys needa just stop its super annoying. Let the devs breath. Stop riding them all the time do u guys not have anything else to do like work or school to pass the time? Play a sport, learn an instrument, meet some girls/boys depending what youre into, hang out with friends.

Just shut up about ao3, u guys sound like (although the majority of you guys are) little kids, "oh but you promised is ao3 by the week of august 30" just wait it out. Jeeeze.

my post was a prospective idea on fantasizing, it did not warrant your flaming.
I suggest you read my entire first post before attacking on foregone conclusions. this is not a whining thread this is a what can you hope for thread.

RedRyder
09-14-2010, 07:03 AM
I wasnt reffering to you, I was making a statement. As ive witnessed firsthand on here, if you post something someone doesnt like you get flamed by some whiney teenager

vulgarstrike
09-14-2010, 07:07 AM
I wasnt reffering to you, I was making a statement. As ive witnessed firsthand on here, if you post something someone doesnt like you get flamed by some whiney teenager

or perhaps, someone can't handle the fact that they posted unnecessary comments and now feel the need to retaliate with ignorance. but you know, everyone has an equal vote in democracy, even stupid people, so I can respect your opinion, no matter how convoluted it is.

RedRyder
09-14-2010, 07:17 AM
In what way was my first communt convoluted? It was pretty clear was i was trynna say...

Azrael
09-14-2010, 09:23 AM

You post a flame, but think it will be "rediculous" [ridiculous] if you get flamed back?

And no, short of the devs somehow designing the game so we are only allowed to play Ao3 while in a free fall state of terminal velocity... i'm sure most of us will level cap in 5 days max.