PDA

View Full Version : Can't share plat, why put games on same account?

nenjih
11-29-2012, 02:23 AM
Since we can't transfer plat across games, is there really any point putting each game on the same account?

On the other hand if we create a separate account for each game, then we can do the free plat offers all over again.

Just sayin'. Some incentive would be nice; like sharing plat (or have an exchange rate system)

Urqui
11-29-2012, 02:28 AM
When we originally conceived of multiple game titles that share a single account, we also planned to have our in-game currency work across all of our games. We very much wanted this convenience for our players, and had every intention of carrying through on this. These systems are extremely popular and many gamers enjoy them in the PC and console gaming world through companies like Valve, Sony Online Entertainment, NCsoft, and many more. We thought that this was possible in the Mobile world as well.

While our second Legends app (Star Legends) was in the approval process across multiple storefronts, a specific platform’s App Store interpreted their terms of service to not allow this activity.

Their terms of service have been subject to interpretation before and have been known to change without notice to developers. When we made the original announcement about shared accounts and currency we had every indication that a universal currency was possible.

In order for Star Legends to be available to players on multiple platforms, our Platinum has to be game specific. This was not our hope for Spacetime players. We developed Star Legends with every intention of our currency being usable universally across our gaming ecosystem to extend the value of a player’s purchase. We are very disappointed that it was not the case as this is obviously a feature game players desire.

Consequently, we have tried very hard to make amends with the players who purchased Platinum with that feature in mind. As a result of the current interpretation of policies and a need to set things right with our players, we granted in excess of 1.5 million platinum to players who had purchased platinum after we had made our single-currency announcement. This is hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of platinum that we decided to grant in order to rectify the situation.

We know we would not be anywhere without the loyal fans who play our games, and we very much appreciate their support and understanding.

- g
To sum this all up for lazy reader, blame apple

Elyseon
11-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Thats y we cant share plat
But y are all the games linked to the same acc
Like you cant be logged into more than one game at a time with same email

nenjih
11-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Oh I see, hmm well it just make more sense to use different account for different games then. Wow apple really shafted us lol, another reason I don't buy their products

Elyseon
12-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Oh I see, hmm well it just make more sense to use different account for different games then. Wow apple really shafted us lol, another reason I don't buy their products
Only use of same acc is name reservations
Tied to you acc email
But u can always just get the name, delete it, then get on ur acc

-kyleww
12-03-2012, 07:29 PM
id assume it's because noone wants to create a new acc for each game. its more convenient to just have it with 1 email

Samhayne
12-03-2012, 09:05 PM

You can be logged into multiple games now.

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 09:09 PM

Wow! Sl + al + pl + dl at same tiime with same acc = beast!!

Deadbite
12-03-2012, 09:17 PM

I tried and it said "you have been disconnected from the server"

Tilax
12-13-2012, 10:50 AM
would be awesome

Phreakazoid
01-16-2013, 09:46 AM
I'm tired of putting my e-mail, phone number and address in to these offers. Then I get no platinum, but I get spam mail and telemarketing calls. Why run the offers. I have even used my credit card and been charged on profinity a trialplay offer and still no platinum. I would have tried more paid offers, but if they dont work why try them. Your advertising team need to fix this problem. I want my platinum from my profinity offer or I will never buy anything on this game again.

razerfingers
01-16-2013, 10:12 AM
I'm tired of putting my e-mail, phone number and address in to these offers. Then I get no platinum, but I get spam mail and telemarketing calls. Why run the offers. I have even used my credit card and been charged on profinity a trialplay offer and still no platinum. I would have tried more paid offers, but if they dont work why try them. Your advertising team need to fix this problem. I want my platinum from my profinity offer or I will never buy anything on this game again.

Lol its not STS's problem. Tapjoy and trial pay ot whatever else the thing is is for the people that cant afford plat and want to do things to get it. I never do it because the good ones cost money lol.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Caiahar
01-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Tapjoy gave low plat, but I always got it. Trialplay seems to try and get into my life..