PDA

View Full Version : Bring PL alive!

Noelx
11-29-2012, 02:37 AM
As many of you know pocket legends is dieing. Maybe we can solve this if STS did those events like they used to, like how they would give out vanities etc or maybe just hosting another double xp week or double dmg.

PL feels so quiet nowadays

Zneak
11-29-2012, 02:49 AM
Yeah I agree

Roberto077
11-29-2012, 07:43 AM
They could host events like they did in SL, those were fun besides the OP weapon drops

Griffinfan
11-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Did it die?...lol...

Rot
11-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Half dead. Before this I used to see 76s all around CS. Now there would only be 1 or 2.. Sad case. :(
I still love PL though.
<3

Elyseon
11-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Yeh lots switch to al
Many think it will somehow be different
As if sts is not the maker of AL
I think to this point tho PL was sts main focus and their other games didnt end as big as they hoped
AL on the other hand now really got a good mix and i think will be sts main focus
But as a first game PL will still get good treatment
Maybe if player base gets small enough they will be able to remove elixirs as most cash will becoming from AL

Energizeric
11-29-2012, 05:04 PM
From watching the preview videos, the main thing about AL that seems appealing is the better graphics. Since all STS games use the same game engine, maybe they should try to update the graphics in pocket legend to be more like AL, not in style but in quality.

Heroelite
11-29-2012, 05:19 PM
From watching the preview videos, the main thing about AL that seems appealing is the better graphics. Since all STS games use the same game engine, maybe they should try to update the graphics in pocket legend to be more like AL, not in style but in quality.

The gameplay/combat in AL is entirely different from PL. It's a hack and slash game (like Diablo)

Rot
11-29-2012, 08:42 PM
I don't really enjoy playing AL, so I'll stick to PL. :)

Silentgoddess
11-29-2012, 11:58 PM
i know a guy who could really make this community grow maybe he will come back soon

Prepare
11-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Its livemau, u dont even hav to reply

aav5224
11-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Pl is not dyeing just because u want another double xp

Noelx
11-30-2012, 02:35 AM
Pl is not dyeing just because u want another double xp

Is that really what u think? The amount of towns that are full nowadays is only about 2-3. Before it was at least 6...I'm talking about balefort castle.

And for the double xp thing, I only suggested it because when it was double xp week More people came onto Pl compared to now where there isn't as much players.

Chioricon
11-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Indeed. My all-terrain scientific calculator has calculated that PL has a 40.2858275017461 chance of being deleted randomly in the middle of cyberspace.

Then again, my calculator might need some recalibration.

Waug
11-30-2012, 11:22 AM
The amount of towns that are full nowadays is only about 2-3. Before it was at least 6...I'm talking about balefort castle.

and what makes you feel that?

Nick41324
11-30-2012, 11:37 AM
Noobys fill pvp now

razerfingers
11-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Noobys fill pvp now

You saying i teh noob? :'(

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Elyseon
11-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Noobys fill pvp now

You saying i teh noob? :'(

Onli if ur fat enuf to fil hoel gaem bi urselv

razerfingers
12-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Onli if ur fat enuf to fil hoel gaem bi urselv

Lulz naw

Energizeric
12-02-2012, 03:16 AM
PL is definitely dying. I'll give you strong evidence....

I'm a merch, and what I have seen in the last month is that all gear, without exception, is dropping in price. That has never happened before. In the past, when one group of items would drop in price, another group would rise in price. The reason for things dropping in price is that many of these players who are moving on to other games have sold off their inventory for gold, figuring if they ever come back in the future they will have the gold to buy new gear at that point. The result is that there are too many good sets/items for sale and prices have dropped way down.

Even dragon prices have dropped, and the latest update SHOULD have resulted in price increases for dragon. Since once you craft dragon you cannot sell anymore, this should have resulted in fewer dragon items on the market. But just look at the CS, tons of dragon items for sale. This will eventually stabilize and prices will go back up, but it's going to take some time until all the excess items are bought up by new players.