PDA

View Full Version : Warrior weapons,too funny...

phamtom
11-29-2012, 03:31 AM
Warrior is the only class I find lots of epic that have better stats than legendary, so what's the point of spending lot amount of gold to buy legendary beside the cool visual looking effect? I am not trying to whining about the "fixed" fire choppa, but just pointing out lower class weapon is better than pink simply make no sense, there is no need for rare,epic, legendary class then. Personally I just sold the fire choppa for 6k, should have sold it for 30k two days ago which I bought it for 150k a week ago. And now I bought an epic weapon which cost me 135 in cs, yes 135! And way better stats lol?! Pics as below~ But I think I am going to leave my warrior alone for a while and play my rogue and mage until elite maps run out of warriors and people will start asking to buff warrior. Warrior weapons are so buggy at the moment, won't bothering invest too much on it.

sign: As sts stated, pink should be 5 lvl better than the weapon lvl, and epic should be 3 lvl better than the weapon lvl

digitalbot
11-29-2012, 04:20 AM
this is because fire choppas are purchased through plat and sts is making it that plat bought items are weaker than founders ...
this is what i got out of a post i read...i could be mistaken that you could farm fire choppas? not so sure.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sledge
11-29-2012, 04:28 AM
The advantage of using the Choppa (and other legendary weapons) is the proc that it has. I would have made the same choice, though.

phamtom
11-29-2012, 05:14 AM
this is because fire choppas are purchased through plat and sts is making it that plat bought items are weaker than founders ...
this is what i got out of a post i read...i could be mistaken that you could farm fire choppas? not so sure.

it is weaker than everything now, not only founders. Is epic weapons founders :stupid:

digitalbot
11-29-2012, 06:13 AM
yes was a good lookin sword too
also the electric swords have more power than the sexy blue smokin ones
"jus sayinn
but please dont switch that , we"re good ' honest . lol

phamtom
11-29-2012, 12:23 PM
well, the lightning sword of potency is almost the best sword now in public affordable price beside the expensive vorpal

Heroelite
11-29-2012, 03:20 PM

Fire choppas are the founders weapon for warrior lol. and no epics are not founders.

CosmoxKramer
11-29-2012, 05:00 PM
The real question is what does using the Epic item do to your skill damage if you look at the Skill window vs. what the Fire choppa is doing

phamtom
11-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Fire choppas are the founders weapon for warrior lol. and no epics are not founders.

I am just referring to digitalbot's reply, he said it's to make plat bought items weaker than founders.. but now it's weaker than epic

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Economy changed again. Many of my friends and I, lost hundred thousands because of these updates. It's embarrassing.

Bless
11-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Economy changed again. Many of my friends and I, lost hundred thousands because of these updates. It's embarrassing. whereas if people were merching mage flame rods, they benefited ;)

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 06:29 PM
whereas if people were merching mage flame rods, they benefited ;)

Still embarrassing though. :p

Bless
11-29-2012, 06:39 PM
whereas if people were merching mage flame rods, they benefited ;)

Still embarrassing though. :p yup, lucky i sold my vorpal 350k day b4

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 06:44 PM
The day before the update (never been warned of the update), I bought this set for 800k and trollbane 400k. The day after "hey, an update? What is it? Can't wait!" *BOOM* prices changed etc. Can't even sell 500k for all now, so, update made me loose about 700k. Amazing, awesome, fantastic.

Khahl
11-29-2012, 07:07 PM
In about two weeks it's all going to be worthless anyways, so I guess this was more like peeling a bandaid off the quick way!

And yes, I also lost several hundred thousand gp due to the changes.