PDA

View Full Version : Lost my guild !!!!!!!

roguelvlup
11-29-2012, 05:40 AM
Hello, I'm Kranolf the guild master of Project X . Lots of people know that too, but today I gave the master to an always-offline officer, Alexline. I also have screenshot and witnesses.IM DAMN SAD AND UPSET NOW . Ive sent a ticket to sts. Hopefully they will give the master back.
PS: wasted alot of time building the guild and also wasted 100 plat on the guild hall !!

KingFu
11-29-2012, 06:13 AM
If you've sent a ticket to support, why post here? Sympathy won't help your case.

JeffSorrows
11-29-2012, 06:16 AM
The issue with this will most likely be, that they won't know if you sold the guild and now want it back. You have to be sure to never transfer ownership unless 100% sure, that that is what you really want to do =\

roguelvlup
11-29-2012, 08:12 AM
The issue with this will most likely be, that they won't know if you sold the guild and now want it back. You have to be sure to never transfer ownership unless 100% sure, that that is what you really want to do =\

Dude i would really never sell my guild tho. And why would i sell to an always offline person? And anyways I have enough gold, no need 1mil nor 5mil for it. They can also check the "current master" s activity so they can make sure that the guy hasnt played for months. And the system of this is also ****ed up. U shouldnt be supposed to transfer a leadership to an offline player + that button is too damn big, I already had the same issue but i transfered it when he was online instead of promoting him, gave him the leadership. Luckily he was enough nice to give it back.

Kraoracha
11-29-2012, 08:49 AM
I am pretty sure sts will be able to help you.

Unknowable
11-29-2012, 08:14 PM
If you've sent a ticket to support, why post here? Sympathy won't help your case.

I Agree + if he never online why is he in the guild + i know this happens alot i guess but you got to click okay 2 times to give him master ..

roguelvlup
11-30-2012, 02:29 AM
I Agree + if he never online why is he in the guild + i know this happens alot i guess but you got to click okay 2 times to give him master ..

Dude it happened too fast. Couldnt even notice the confirmation button when popped up. It sucks :(