PDA

View Full Version : How to play Arcane Legends on PC

Coelhosso
11-29-2012, 06:29 AM
I've been trying to play Arcane on my PC trough my browser but it freezes for about 10 seconds and goes back all the time. Would like to know the requirements to play this game on my browser. My PC is Pentium4 2.80 with 2GB of ram on WindowsXP and I'm using Flash 11.3.300.273, should I update it? Why can't I low the frame rates though Options as I did on my Android to help solve this problem?

digitalbot
11-29-2012, 06:33 AM
try enabling flags on the browser ..something with enable gfx accel ..stuff like that...
google 'chrome flags settings' and it should pop up
mess with thoese settings ...
i forget really

editt http://google-chrome-browser.com/tags/aboutflags
i coukdnt find the specif but this site should have the link to get their
you deff would need to enable gpu accel
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Coelhosso
11-29-2012, 06:47 AM
I'm trying to play on Firefox by the way. If I don't solve this problem I guess I'll have to install Google Chrome to play this game.

Samhayne
11-29-2012, 11:22 AM
The Flash version of the game requires more overall horsepower, on average.

If you find the performance poor, try playing the Chrome version. The Chrome version, in general, runs better (at least in my personal experience). Here's the link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/arcane-legends/ibmlkgieigeddcedpbijnpojheoddido

Coelhosso
11-30-2012, 10:19 AM
Thanks for all the help. I wonder why there were no PC requirements I could find for this game mentioning all of this.

I got the game barely running through Chrome, it lags when I fully maximize the window but runs good when its resized, still better than Flash. I guess Flash was never meant for games, even Shockwave wouldn't be that bad. The only good thing about Chrome is that it doesn't require flash for EVERYTHING like every other browser.

I will look for some smoother Windows games with the better graphics. I'm sure there are lots I could find of this same genre that works directly on Windows.

Haru18
11-30-2012, 11:45 PM
when playing with chrome why i always fail to connecting to server but when using firefox or IE it's fine
any idea dev?

Chezzyy
05-30-2013, 03:10 PM
im trying to play on firefox but i cant see how the buttons /;

Rovic C. Sollano
08-30-2013, 06:48 AM
i cant play arcane legends on my pc , it saids that the graphics were broke ,, what should i do ?? plss help me ,, mine is nvidia geforce4 mx440 samsung ,, plss email me at rovicsoll@gmail.com

Newcomx
10-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Play well using Chrome in windows 8 and now it freeze when playing after updating to windows 8.1. Any suggestions?

Mythicshadow
04-08-2015, 10:06 AM
I have a Chromebook and Arcane Legends worked, and ran well on it, But now it has framerate issues. How do I fix this?