View Full Version : Arcane Legends on PS3 Controller + Android

Yuni99
11-29-2012, 10:18 AM
People been asking me if ps3 controllers can be played on android, while playing arcane legends. Well YES. As stated by knockador on his other thread on PL, It is possible. You will see a youtube video below... Gameplay with a PS3 Controller...

save 50$ on that MOGA controller :)

I suggest you get your phone rooted for better results, but ROOTING is not mandatory.

What you need:

PS3 Controller
PS3 SixAxis Controller Application (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroll er&hl=en) [Android]
A windows based PC
SixAxisPairTool (http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com/sixaxiscontroller/tool.html)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL6Wym95s-0&feature=youtu.be

If you have any questions or need help installing it through...

Make a topic here and I will be happy to assist you.

http://gargoylesguild.com/forumdisplay.php?16-SixAxis-PS3-Controller-Setup

StompArtist
11-29-2012, 10:31 AM
Now all you need is a tab with a micro HDMI out and AL on big screen TV baby!

Yuni99
11-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Gonna do that right now ! :D muahahahaha.

Ambient
11-29-2012, 10:40 AM
"You know"

- Yuni99

Ambient
11-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Kidding, but that's pretty baller. I don't wanna hack my phone, in case I need to take it in to be fixed/replaced, but I am envious. Would have liked to try it from time to time, when I'm not on the go.

Yuni99
11-29-2012, 10:47 AM
aahhh ! , my mouth is swollen so i tried not to sound like a retard ! lol.

I think you can do it with a unrooted phone. As stated by another person online.

Knockador
11-29-2012, 11:55 AM
As stated by knockador on his other thread on PL, It is possible

I is famous? :O

Yuni99
11-29-2012, 12:02 PM
I is famous? :O

No. :P I just saw your thread, you ever had it to work?

Knockador
11-29-2012, 12:09 PM
No. :P I just saw your thread, you ever had it to work?

Yes, I used it for PL and it worked. The buttons are hard to memorize but hey, once you get the hang of it it's easy. I only mapped out my major spells for pvp and my analog. Using the up down l/r arrows for spells was too hard XD

With AL simple with only four spells, I'll make sure to map out everything just as I did with DL :)
Let's hope I don't get bored and lazy like I did with DL XD

Yuni99
11-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Why not use the X , O square and triangle for skills?

Bless
11-29-2012, 12:18 PM
I want 1. But i dont got a ps3 -_- or a x0controller

Knockador
11-29-2012, 12:22 PM
Why not use the X , O square and triangle for skills?

Yes that's what I used for DL and set up for AL, but PL/SL are different, they have many spells and I needed to use the UP/DOWN/L/R arrows plus more to complete the setup. DL/AL was simply using the basics.

@Miracle lol I have two and only use one :P Trying to sell one of mine on EBay, the guy bought it but didn't pay :/ lol case opened yesterday, have to wait 7 days before it closes and I get my fees returned.

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 12:25 PM
I have Mac OS X, Android, Xbox 360 wireless controller, HDMI cable, Apple TV. Now with all these, what can I do? :/

Yuni99
11-29-2012, 12:32 PM
360 controller? nothing.

You're best chances are, windows pc, ps3 controller...

the software for the windows pc is also supported for the MAC

Knockador
11-29-2012, 12:34 PM
I have Mac OS X, Android, Xbox 360 wireless controller, HDMI cable, Apple TV. Now with all these, what can I do? :/

There is a possibility to run the 360 controller, lol but the Astro I know would fudge up her device and blame me XD

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 12:57 PM
There is a possibility to run the 360 controller, lol but the Astro I know would fudge up her device and blame me XD

I can still try! Tell me! It will be meh own decision! :D

Yuni99
11-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Using the 360 controller is a little more complicated than the PS3 controller

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Using the 360 controller is a little more complicated than the PS3 controller

I thought it was impossible? I just don't know these things. I prefer eating tacos.

Yuni99
11-29-2012, 08:56 PM
eat tacos then. (:

toxorto
05-20-2014, 02:35 AM
If I buy a ps3 dual shock controller I could connect it with my Xperia Z1(Android 4.4) easily. The question is can i play arcane legend without to root my phone with an ps3 controller?
Can someone please answer me?

Legallyblonde
05-20-2014, 09:02 AM
Sts should make a console mmo lol wii u anyone?

Smokiii
05-20-2014, 11:16 AM
I use PS3 Controller too, because i have no more PS3.

Look:

@toxorto
There is no way to play with Controller without a rooted phone.

toxorto
05-20-2014, 11:28 AM
I use PS3 Controller too, because i have no more PS3.

Look:

@toxorto
There is no way to play with Controller without a rooted phone.

Thanks but what kind of app are you using?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/21/e3abedep.jpg

Smokiii
05-20-2014, 11:40 AM
The name of the app is "Sixaxis Controller". This app is not a free app, in Germany, its about 2Euro.

toxorto
05-20-2014, 12:03 PM
The name of the app is "Sixaxis Controller". This app is not a free app, in Germany, its about 2Euro.

If I root my phone can i unroot it whenever I want without to lose something?

tharidom
05-20-2014, 12:17 PM
On android everything is free go to your browser and type "sixaxis controller apk" most of the times you will find a working file with the app for free.

Smokiii
05-20-2014, 12:18 PM
You can unroot but thats not that easy like rooting. But if you root, thats no problem, your gurantee is not away. Rooting means you get more access to your phones software, like the administrator on windows. After rooting you have a superuser account on your phone. Only if you install a custom OS you will loose the gurantee of the phone.

Smokiii
05-20-2014, 12:21 PM
On android everything is free go to your browser and type "sixaxis controller apk" most of the times you will find a working file with the app for free.

LOL Yes its free but illigal! ;) Its like you download music or movies. Poor developer, if everyone thinks like you!

toxorto
05-20-2014, 01:16 PM
You can unroot but thats not that easy like rooting. But if you root, thats no problem, your gurantee is not away. Rooting means you get more access to your phones software, like the administrator on windows. After rooting you have a superuser account on your phone. Only if you install a custom OS you will loose the gurantee of the phone.

You know I am thinking to root my tablet it's a Samsung galaxy tab 2.. The problem is if I can use the ps3 controller for my Samsung tablet.

Smokiii
05-20-2014, 01:28 PM
You can dowload a free testing software from the same developer like Sixaxis Controller. Take a look. If the tablet has bluetooth it should work 100%. I use it on my Nexus 7 tablet too and have no problems. On a few devices you can play over cable too but i never tried that.

Spartansultan
05-20-2014, 01:28 PM
Well yes with an otg-cabel you can connect your controller with your device. To play Arcane Legends on it you need an app called USB/BT Joystick Center Gold https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poke64738.usbjoygold
you can purchase it, but I found free apk's working for it too (without paying).
The only thing is I don't know how to set the buttons in the one who I want.

I rooted my device downloaded sixaxix controller app, but I can't set the controller buttons :(

Cheers, Spartan

Spartansultan
05-20-2014, 01:32 PM
I mean to set the controller buttons you need the app....I set them, but it didn't work LOL

Smokiii
05-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Well yes with an otg-cabel you can connect your controller with your device. To play Arcane Legends on it you need an app called USB/BT Joystick Center Gold https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poke64738.usbjoygold
you can purchase it, but I found free apk's working for it too (without paying).

I rooted my device downloaded sixaxix controller app, but I can't set the controller buttons :(

Cheers, Spartan

The OTG cable works with Sixaxis Controller too.

In the app you musst configure a new profile in the touch emulation mode. With that you can play every game that is controlled with touch.
Just make a screenshot of arcane legends ingame with all the buttons you need, then open Sixaxis Controller's settings and configure it like me.

Spartansultan
05-20-2014, 01:43 PM
Wow ty man
I will try it when I have access to my tablet !
And yes I used the otg-cabel too to connect it :)

toxorto
05-20-2014, 02:16 PM
You can dowload a free testing software from the same developer like Sixaxis Controller. Take a look. If the tablet has bluetooth it should work 100%. I use it on my Nexus 7 tablet too and have no problems. On a few devices you can play over cable too but i never tried that.

Thanks bro :)

toxorto
05-20-2014, 02:24 PM

Cheers, Spartan

Hmmm I think this app will be very useful because I don't need to root my device :) THANKS

hynckel59
03-09-2016, 10:53 PM
The OTG cable works with Sixaxis Controller too.

In the app you musst configure a new profile in the touch emulation mode. With that you can play every game that is controlled with touch.
Just make a screenshot of arcane legends ingame with all the buttons you need, then open Sixaxis Controller's settings and configure it like me.

Hi guys, I di this and ive a problem. every time I load my profile (under pair) i launch AL and it doesnt work. If I go back to the app it is "none" instead of the profile I loaded. anyone knows why?