PDA

View Full Version : Need warrior help

Bless
11-29-2012, 01:28 PM
What skills do I need to put points into? Im guessing windmill, hammer, heal but dont know which buff. Imma be full str - is it good. also im getting ribbit - any other good pets? Never properly played tank eva before.

HALP MU PLOX :D

Enisceloz
11-29-2012, 02:23 PM
What skills do I need to put points into? Im guessing windmill, hammer, heal but dont know which buff. Imma be full str - is it good. also im getting ribbit - any other good pets? Never properly played tank eva before.

The one you missing will be Vengeful Blood, you will need it since you will run out of Mana fast. With it maxed out (5/5) you will never run out of Mana! As for a pet Ribbit works fine. But I think Flap Jack is also another great alternative.

Bless
11-29-2012, 02:58 PM

The one you missing will be Vengeful Blood, you will need it since you will run out of Mana fast. With it maxed out (5/5) you will never run out of Mana! As for a pet Ribbit works fine. But I think Flap Jack is also another great alternative. yup im already on VB amd in process of buyin ribbit

Ephesius
11-29-2012, 04:23 PM
I know a great build I just dont want to log on and check back and forth what the skills are called.

But I got one, max vengeance and get the protective shield and from there choose what ever

Iknow because I am the best warrior on game. On the leaderboard tyvm

Bless
11-29-2012, 05:35 PM
I know a great build I just dont want to log on and check back and forth what the skills are called.

But I got one, max vengeance and get the protective shield and from there choose what ever

Iknow because I am the best warrior on game. On the leaderboard tyvm Thanks but my friend already guided me, and future, dont post on my threads if ur gonna show off and be selfish.

On a lighter note I wanna whoop ya in PVP.

Thread closed.

Enisceloz
11-29-2012, 05:41 PM
yup im already on VB amd in process of buyin ribbit

Sounds good bro, hopefully I will see you in game. Best of luck with your Warrior!!

Bless
11-29-2012, 06:07 PM
yup im already on VB amd in process of buyin ribbit

Sounds good bro, hopefully I will see you in game. Best of luck with your Warrior!! Add Miraclejr hes workin out fine, im L10 now and just want ro cap my war asap lol.

Eridol
11-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Iknow because I am the best warrior on game. On the leaderboard tyvm

so there is a warrior leaderbord ?

omg ;)