PDA

View Full Version : Daily Reward.

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Okey, I am level 16 since 2 weeks now, so I had 2 full Daily Rewards:

Always elixirs, mostly XP which I don't need since i'm 16?

I often get the same elixir from DR and shazbot... Why....?

My both " BIG PRIZE " were XP elixirs which are useless since im 16..

Why...? -_-

Astrocat
11-30-2012, 02:34 AM

Deathpunch
11-30-2012, 10:46 AM
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/meme2110888692.jpg

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Astrocat
11-30-2012, 12:06 PM

-----

Woah, great!

Justg
11-30-2012, 12:40 PM
What other types of rewards would you guys find interesting for allies and daily rewards?

octavos
11-30-2012, 12:51 PM
What other types of rewards would you guys find interesting for allies and daily rewards?

pets, vanities (when available), a pet elixer (to help us with our pets) or even a pet (1-level-up) token, weapons and armors (specific to class epic or legendary) maybe even a account specific allowable plat or gold cap option. dont want to hurt economy or you guys but best stuff is gone XD

Or even lets us choose our daily item (choose form 3 items). :p some of us need other things more then others....maybe paying a 2 plat charge or gold to re-roll 3 different options :p

Astrocat
11-30-2012, 12:59 PM
pets, vanities (when available), a pet elixer (to help us with our pets) or even a pet (1-level-up) token, weapons and armors (specific to class epic or legendary) maybe even a account specific allowable plat or gold cap option. dont want to hurt economy or you guys but best stuff is gone XD

Yep, +1.

Technique
11-30-2012, 01:05 PM

-----

Haha, I gotta give you props for that one...awesome as usual.

EgyLegend
11-30-2012, 02:35 PM
or maybe something that we dont already have, i get the same thing from daily reward & shazbot many times.

Deathpunch
11-30-2012, 02:42 PM
The ting that bugs me the most is I do it for 5 days and on the 5th day I get something less than I did the previous day.

Example: Day 4 scores me the 25 pot pack, day 5 I get the 5 pot pack.

For day 5, maybe mix in a pack, say 10 or 20, story or hauntlet tokens, another pet, level and class appropriate pink gear that is awesome, stuff along those lines. Days 1-4 the stuff seems pretty decent.

-----

Airikay
11-30-2012, 04:06 PM
What about like 10 platinum, or bag space, or aution slots for day 5 prizes. I got health and mana potions for my day 5 which is kind of lame. I would've rather just got the usual 25% damage elixir.

phamtom
11-30-2012, 05:26 PM

Or even lets us choose our daily item (choose form 3 items). :p some of us need other things more then others....maybe paying a 2 plat charge or gold to re-roll 3 different options :p

no pet elixer for god sake... one more gold drain

phamtom
11-30-2012, 05:27 PM
What about like 10 platinum, or bag space, or aution slots for day 5 prizes. I got health and mana potions for my day 5 which is kind of lame. I would've rather just got the usual 25% damage elixir.

it's not likely sts will do something which hurt their business

Rare
11-30-2012, 07:03 PM

As always, great ideas man

Rare
11-30-2012, 07:05 PM
it's not likely sts will do something which hurt their business

Sometimes you gotta give a little to get a little. To make money you have to spend money and all that

Eaten
11-30-2012, 07:13 PM
My daily reward (5day one) i can only get the 1st day then it resets lol

Energizeric
12-05-2012, 01:11 AM
How about just an easy filter that causes end-game characters (or characters who have their XP turned off) to not get XP elixirs for their daily reward. I don't think that would be too difficult for the programmers to handle :)

Rot
12-05-2012, 10:10 AM
How about just an easy filter that causes end-game characters (or characters who have their XP turned off) to not get XP elixirs for their daily reward. I don't think that would be too difficult for the programmers to handle :)

Reroll Elix!

And yeah G, I suggest some Hp/Mp pots, a rare chance at a series of legendary gears, or even a plat or two.

Mesadir
12-05-2012, 10:35 AM
How about just getting anything? 12 days in a row and have gotten nothing from daily rewards. No potion, no elixirs, no gold, nothing other than the thanks button. :-/

Lightningspeed
12-05-2012, 12:35 PM
How about just getting anything? 12 days in a row and have gotten nothing from daily rewards. No potion, no elixirs, no gold, nothing other than the thanks button. :-/

How can this be?

Anw, might it be possible for the devs to code it such that players at level cap do not get +50% xp elixir anymore?

Mesadir
12-05-2012, 03:45 PM
That's what I'm trying to figure out. Since I started playing, I've gotten 2 daily rewards total. Oh well.

phamtom
12-05-2012, 05:32 PM
great, shazbot and the 5 day big reward both gave me 50% xp on three of my 16 characters... thanks so much! :crushed::crushed::crushed::crushed:

Justg
12-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Daily Rewards are problematic, and tbh we don't like the fact that you can lose them if you don't log in.

We're thinking about phasing out the Daily Reward system and adding in a couple more Allies (with better rewards for higher-level players) in Outpost and Kraag.

What other types of rewards would you like to see these guys give?

StompArtist
12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Daily Rewards are problematic, and tbh we don't like the fact that you can lose them if you don't log in.

We're thinking about phasing out the Daily Reward system and adding in a couple more Allies (with better rewards for higher-level players) in Outpost and Kraag.

Not a daily/ally type reward but it would be nice to have either items, skill or stat points when achievement "groups" are completed.

Deathpunch
12-05-2012, 06:14 PM

For those of us that are of age you could give us a coupon for free beer. Barring that, a pile of gold would be nice, or maybe more pet eggs. Heck, throw them all in there.

-----

iRusher
12-05-2012, 06:21 PM

-----

DP, why u so funny?

Deathpunch
12-05-2012, 06:24 PM
DP, why u so funny?

Ohai there! Didn't see ya come back in! Glad to have ya back! To answer your question, I don't know.

-----

octavos
12-05-2012, 06:54 PM

Dailies are def nice, i loved them in all games....but i already posted my ideas...but if they do go..it was a nice feature G, hate to see it go.

McDa Man
12-05-2012, 10:57 PM
daily rewards means you get rewards daily right? So I can claim in the same day.
What happened to me is whenever it's day5 if I don't clam it when the system told me to, then it says I didn't clam it in time....it happen twice already.
It really piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!