PDA

View Full Version : Stack The Same Elixirs On Dailies

Zaonabiuibil
11-29-2012, 09:24 PM
So I went on my alt, Enchilada, and got a 50% xp elixir for my daily reward. I thought "what luck!" I then went to Shazbot, and got another 50% xp, and I was super elated, until I learned they didn't stack, and I got gyped. I did send a message to support, they said make a suggestion on the forums. So here it is.

I suggest allowing the same elixirs to stack if you get them for dailies, or, if you so despise that, at least make sure the elixirs are DIFFERENT.

Thanks,
-Zao

Lightningspeed
11-30-2012, 01:21 AM
For now, if you get an elixir from either one of the two, use it up before getting the other reward.

I'm not too sure if either suggestion would work, because both suggestions would affect the stacking of elixirs adversely. A character can just log on, and get both elixirs, let's say 2x +50% exp gain so he gets it for 30 mins. The next day, without playing his character at all, he could get the rewards again and stack up potentially another 2 elixirs. There might be ways to circumvent this issue, but the coding would get pretty tedious, as they have to ensure that these elixirs do not stack with the platinum-bought ones as well.

Zaonabiuibil
11-30-2012, 06:26 AM
For now, if you get an elixir from either one of the two, use it up before getting the other reward.

I'm not too sure if either suggestion would work, because both suggestions would affect the stacking of elixirs adversely. A character can just log on, and get both elixirs, let's say 2x +50% exp gain so he gets it for 30 mins. The next day, without playing his character at all, he could get the rewards again and stack up potentially another 2 elixirs. There might be ways to circumvent this issue, but the coding would get pretty tedious, as they have to ensure that these elixirs do not stack with the platinum-bought ones as well.

The times would not stack. They'd both be for the 15 minutes, but the EFFECT would stack. As far as I see you only *tried* (and failed) to rebut one of my suggestions.

Astrocat
11-30-2012, 06:54 AM
So I went on my alt, Enchilada, and got a 50% xp elixir for my daily reward. I thought "what luck!" I then went to Shazbot, and got another 50% xp, and I was super elated, until I learned they didn't stack, and I got gyped. I did send a message to support, they said make a suggestion on the forums. So here it is.

I suggest allowing the same elixirs to stack if you get them for dailies, or, if you so despise that, at least make sure the elixirs are DIFFERENT.

Thanks,
-Zao

Triple agreed, i'm Level 16 and I keep getting 50% xp elixirs. Just... why...
plus, the both ''BIG PRIZE'' I had were 50% xp elixirs..
I don't get it -.-