PDA

View Full Version : lag

fearlocker
11-29-2012, 09:32 PM
So what are you guys doing about the terrible lag in arcane legends? I can play any of the space time studio games other than arcane legends with normal ping, and I play all the other games on hi quality with absolutely no ping/lag! I'm almost ready to disban my guild and uninstall arcane legends. I can't play one lvl with out ping, my ping usually spikes at 75000+, but in PL,SL,and DL with a ping spike of 330 top ping. So I really hope you do something about this soon, because I really enjoy the game but absolutely HATE THE PING!!!!!!!!!

Jed
12-01-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm guessing you don't play on Chrome? On my iPod I have terrible lag when I first start playing, but I think it gets slightly better with time. A lot of it depends on your internet connection - try to be as close as possible to your wi-fi hotspot.
Also, play on Chrome whenever possible. Computers are usually faster than smaller devices.

Montanabro
12-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Almost never have lag here. Doubt the lag is the fault of STS servers.

Bless
12-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Doubt the lag is the fault of STS servers. It might be the servers, the last update said 'improved server stability' so they were laggy before (population maybe?) and still maybe are.

vinay_ecdw
04-03-2013, 08:51 AM
I have a 2mbps internet connection, still arcane legends is lagging non-stop. It’s been happening since last month I am thinking about finding some other game to play..