PDA

View Full Version : What's New?

Elyseon
11-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Hey SL Players!
And i do me star legends not the superiour SL(Studly Legends). I am currently level 41 and mainly had only played occasionally cuz of cool looking endgame stuff never capped elite tho
So how amazing do you guys think this cap is and is it worth it to play some more?
From what i saw (halloween) the new gear looks pretty similar to old gear but i may be totally wrong
Whats coolest current stuff happening?

KingFu
11-29-2012, 11:10 PM
You're wasting your time on SL now?:/ Y u no play OnC. I'll help you level...

Mrbananaz
11-30-2012, 12:58 AM
by OnC do u mean Chaos and Order Online? lmao

KingFu
11-30-2012, 01:02 AM
by OnC do u mean Chaos and Order Online? lmao

No. I mean Oregon Trail Nintendo Classics.

Zaonabiuibil
11-30-2012, 06:24 AM
No. I mean Oregon Trail Nintendo Classics.

My Faves ;P Good choice. Probably gets updated more than SL ;)

Elyseon
11-30-2012, 09:25 AM
You're wasting your time on SL now?:/ Y u no play OnC. I'll help you level...
K ill play more but I gave hunzzz my loads of wealth

ArtofWar
11-30-2012, 09:59 AM
don't try it.. it's 90% death atm..

Elyseon
11-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Mine crashed as soon as I entered game

Elyseon
11-30-2012, 05:29 PM
No SL players forum? All went to AL??

Mitchturbo
11-30-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm still in Star Legends unlike the developers.
The only thing they changed in Star Legends is reduce their player base and fans. Arm 6 devices no longer work with sts games so they go and update the system without any graphical and gameplay improvements and close the door to paying players that only own arm 6 devices (old smart phones and entry lvls)

That's what's new. Lack of support.

Enjoy :-)

Phantasm0162
12-01-2012, 12:03 PM
The only thing they changed in Star Legends is reduce their player base and fans. Arm 6 devices no longer work with sts games so they go and update the system without any graphical and gameplay improvements and close the door to paying players that only own arm 6 devices (old smart phones and entry lvls)

LMAO!! sad but true :'(

razerfingers
12-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Armv6 devices? Why is everyone crying about lack of support. They never took away support for chrome.. or flash. So i dont see why people are raging about that. Lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Babbare
12-01-2012, 02:38 PM
Rage like freddddddddyyyy

Elyseon
12-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Armv6 devices? Why is everyone crying about lack of support. They never took away support for chrome.. or flash. So i dont see why people are raging about that. Lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall
A lot such as myself hates playing on pc
The sts worlds are too small to play on computer screen for me
I really cant stand it

iRusher
12-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Nothing is new

Elyseon
12-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Sux
I actually rly like SLs gear AL shield looks super pro i have on a level 1 guess its kinda going downhill
Idk y sts needs to make so many games
Guess it addicts a larger audience which brings more revenue

gison
12-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Sux
I actually rly like SLs gear AL shield looks super pro i have on a level 1 guess its kinda going downhill
Idk y sts needs to make so many games
Guess it addicts a larger audience which brings more revenue

Pretty much,yea.

Phantasm0162
12-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Imo,theres no need to make new games and forget about the old because sl players enjoy updates too,so why make more games when the ones u already have aint even up to parr sl needs sum resurrecting goin on and SOON! BEFORE IT BECOMES A GRAVEYARD :/

Energizer12
12-02-2012, 07:09 PM

Yep it seems all our request has been told to by closed ears
I and I'm sure others quit because it took nearly a year for a "update" but it was a Huge disappointment

Cahaun
12-02-2012, 07:30 PM

Yep it seems all our request has been told to by closed ears
I and I'm sure others quit because it took nearly a year for a "update" but it was a Huge disappointment
If we didn't have to wait 10 months for that update, everything would've been better. Having a huge waiting time rose everyone's expectation levels for the update to a huge amount.
But it did and now we had a lot of people quitting and drifting from the SL craze. I lost my big time SL fan excitement after capping and expecting the next cap to come right after DL was to be released which I was wrong. The humongous price tag on the crafting recipes made farming credits discouraging and no extra areas made the entire campaign too linear. Even after the update, the new areas we're twisted into the main line. Only the infested planet is a bonus area and the rarest drops there is the ability to buy a pet with platinum.