PDA

View Full Version : Bug in character creation

csb
11-29-2012, 09:45 PM
I made a new character (cost 12p), because I wanted to see what the stats are for Barny the owl. I cannot see the stats for any pet that I already have. So, I made a new character just to be able to look at pet stats.

The problem is that when I push the 'play' button with this new character, I end up in a room that only has "Tavern Keeper" with a quest "?" over her head. I cannot get out of any door. The only thing I can do is click the "?" to complete the quest.

When I do that, and get the "Complete Quest" button, this is where I get stuck. After the "Complete Quest" button, I get a "Buy" button for a "Founder's Mystery Chest". No other buttons are active. The game is completely frozen. It appears that the only action is to buy some sort of chest for 7 plat. I have to use my Droid X process viewer to kill the game. This is the only way out of this frozen screen.

PvE
11-30-2012, 01:58 AM
You did not waste platinum. This is a new feature sts implemented to educate players about the store and the premium packages. You are not charged platinum because this a fake screen and does nothing.

I just made an account to test this and it is correct (you dont waste plat) and was vouched by samhayne that it is a fake screen. Don't have worry just click it and you will not be charged.

Hope I helped out a bit,
PvE

csb
11-30-2012, 05:22 PM
You are not charged platinum because this a fake screen and does nothing.

Ok, it didn't charge me. It's a little scary, because there is no apparent way to know if it is real or fake. Maybe one of the messages had a clue, but I didn't notice.