PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut On Warrior

Traebeles99
11-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Hi guys I have leveled up this skill only 2 times but I have loved it so far but I never see anyone use it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems like when I use it everyone attacks me which I have not upgraded the Taunt effect so I don't know why it is doing that. But in all I like this skill I use it for tanking. So I am going to post some of the negative effects and some positive effects of it. Also if you have any reasons why not to use this instead of Vengeful Blood, please tell me why you would rather use Vengeful Blood instead of Juggernaut.

Positive Effects
1. Gives you a heal around 300-400 life.
2. Gives you around 500-600 extra life while in effect.
3. Makes it way easier to solo by yourself.

Negative Effects
1. Taunts people when not having the Taunt effect unlocked I think.
2. Takes forever for the skill to regen.
3. When you use skill it kind of stops your moving and the guy raises his hands (Its annoying).

Give me feedback on what you think of this skill and if you know anymore positive effects or negative effects. Thanks for reading Later- Toxin

Heroelite
11-29-2012, 10:29 PM
First of all your a warrior, your supposed to be the one tanking and taunts are one of your most useful skills. So I don't understand why a warrior would be complaining about getting aggro lol.
But most of us use vengeful blood because the mana and damage/crit boost is really useful. The charged last upgrade also gives you 50+ str so that increases your maximum health by 500 plus heals you for that ammount. I would use vengeful blood over juggernaut anyday.
Juggernaut would be used more if it wasn't for that 45 second cool down. :worked_till_5am:

Traebeles99
11-29-2012, 10:31 PM
First of all your a warrior, your supposed to be the one tanking and taunts are one of your most useful skills. So I don't understand why a warrior would be complaining about getting aggro lol.
But most of us use vengeful blood because the mana and damage/crit boost is really useful. The charged last upgrade also gives you 50+ str so that increases your maximum health by 500 plus heals you for that ammount. I would use vengeful blood over juggernaut anyday.
Juggernaut would be used more if it wasn't for that 45 second cool down. :worked_till_5am:

I wasn't complaining lol but i'm lvl 9 Atm and have sucky gear I was just asking lol.

Gassyllama
11-29-2012, 10:49 PM
My opinion is that veng. blood is better because Traebeles99's points. Im glad you like juggernaut but Veng allows you to tank just as well but with better buffs.

Veng heals you, gives you a crazy amount of crit (when combined with whirlwind you hit crit at least 3 times in like 2 sec. usually), and it heals a great amount of HP and the mana regen is priceless, I do not spend any money at all on pots for my warrior because of veng blood.

Veng can be alternated with horn of renew to keep you healed and going VERY steady when tanking.

During the free respec i tried out jug and I didn't see any increase in surviving, I just didn't have my crit buff and it took me longer to kill Elite Jarl.

I would only recommend Jug if you had a very hard time learning how to survive with horn and veng blood.

Vanstone
11-29-2012, 11:00 PM
I use it a lot and have it upgraded so I also ignore 20% of damage while it's active. I find it very helpful and I don't really notice any taunting effect and I to don't have any taunt effects actually unlocked. Though I am also a heavy tank so I tend to already have all enemies on me when I go to use it.

Totoy
11-30-2012, 02:48 AM
Juggernaut+Venge= potless dungeon runs!

ShadowGunX
11-30-2012, 02:58 AM

i agree. venge also gives +500hp as jugger skill gives. also i use horn of renew. it gives u also protective shield for 3sec.

ShadowGunX
11-30-2012, 03:19 AM

i agree. jug is useless coz it heals +500hp only. wich vengeful blood also gives d same amount. i use horn of renew instead of jug nd it also give u d protective shield.