PDA

View Full Version : L10-23 <Power> Recruiting Elitist Twinks

Revenge
11-29-2012, 11:42 PM
╭╭╭
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Power ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Honor Bound

What is Power?

Power is an intense low level PvP twinking guild. We focus mainly on fun guild wars, community events, guild tournaments and having an alliance to back you up when needed. We are based on honor which means that we are a completely anti-rush guild. We do not rush anyone except for the occasional newbie that stumbles into a CTF game for his first time. We tend to be a relax group of close knit friends that are always up for a good time when it comes to PvPing. Odds are if you find someone in Power they have skill in PvP and are still a nice enough person to help you improve and become skilled as well.

Why Join Power?

If not to belong to something bigger than each one of us it's to meet new people. I can almost guarantee that if you stay in Power for a month you'll find some real good friends that'll last throughout you're PL experience. I know I've met some amazing people through the guild. As a GM of over three successful guilds I know what I am doing and know how to handle most problems that occur within the guild. We do not appreciate drama, and it will not be tolerated. If you're looking to improve, learn, and dominate then feel free to hit me up with a PM asking for a tryout.

How Can I Become Apart of Power?

Shoot myself, an officer, or one of our recruiters asking for a tryout/invitation to the guild. We are mostly a tryout only guild but we make obvious exceptions if: you're well known throughout the low level community, you're good at PvP, and have an extremely good kill death ratio. If you're truly interested in an invite please PM the following ranks in the guild: Revenge, Bossology, Penguinkabob, or Kaptnhowdy.

aav5224
11-30-2012, 12:08 AM
Its not elite° and why another guild

Kixxler
11-30-2012, 12:28 AM
My guess: A bunch of "elite" pvpers running around with forg bows hunting noobs

Revenge
11-30-2012, 01:11 AM
@Kixxler Before you make accusations learn before you type. I ONLY SBL/Talon and so does most of the ranks within the guild. Please continue and act like you have half a brain, I don't want to get into a quarrel with a keyboard warrior here.

BlueSkied
11-30-2012, 01:41 AM
To be fair, the current low level populace is comprised predominantly of forgotten users; that is not to say I don't use one personally, but I am more than happy to break out the toyman. As far as rushing noobs, you don't need to be in a guild to do so, so why the unnecessary hate?

Rot
11-30-2012, 05:08 AM
What makes you think that the so called " Elite " will join your new guild? Elites have elite guilds. A guild doesn't become " Elite " just because the master says it is.
Also, your signature says that " tryouts aren't necessary if you have a positive kd. " Whoah, kd can be farmed you know. Do you really think that everyone with a good kd has a great and mature personality? They might just turn out to be kids hiding behind his iPad, speaking and acting like a real " Elite ".
I also see KaptnHowdy in your list of officers. Haha, I do remember that guy, he who scolded vulgar words when he was rushed.

prouzi
11-30-2012, 07:25 AM
"Kaptnhowdy" KIll ur self pls.

Rot
11-30-2012, 07:26 AM

Agree agree.

OverkillED
11-30-2012, 07:56 AM

How about me? (Penguinkabob, Bananakabob, Bearkabob are my main twinks that I play.) :D

@Rot: I agree with you. I shot Revenge a PM telling him to change his sig :)
Don't worry, I do tryouts for everyone, unless it's like another person that I know who made a new twink or something.

Rot
11-30-2012, 08:06 AM
How about me? (Penguinkabob, Bananakabob, Bearkabob are my main twinks that I play.) :D

@Rot: I agree with you. I shot Revenge a PM telling him to change his sig :)
Don't worry, I do tryouts for everyone, unless it's like another person that I know who made a new twink or something.

I'm Cloric, nub. :)

OverkillED
11-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Oh hai! :D

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/trippy.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/trippy.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/trippy.gif

Those bananas are on drugs, lol.

Rot
11-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Oh hai! :D

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/trippy.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/trippy.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/trippy.gif

Those bananas are on drugs, lol.

Woot shiny bananas. :D <3

Revenge
11-30-2012, 10:19 AM
To be quite frank I could care less about your feelings in direct to KaptnHowdy. Also I do not care whether or not you consider us an elite group. You're opinions are so off my radar I don't even give them a second thought. He will continue to help assist things within the guild and he does a good job doing it. He isn't a rusher and I can vouch for that, he just doesn't take crap from anyone. He removes the rushers and immature kids from the guild when I'm not online and in my eyes that's doing his job. Keep hating, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care at all.

prouzi
11-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Never ever judge it self by its cover!

Rot
11-30-2012, 11:03 AM
To be quite frank I could care less about your feelings in direct to KaptnHowdy. Also I do not care whether or not you consider us an elite group. You're opinions are so off my radar I don't even give them a second thought. He will continue to help assist things within the guild and he does a good job doing it. He isn't a rusher and I can vouch for that, he just doesn't take crap from anyone. He removes the rushers and immature kids from the guild when I'm not online and in my eyes that's doing his job. Keep hating, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care at all.

You sound like you're the boss here, dude. If you're recruiting for your guild, I would suggest that you don't sound too proud of yourself. If you're not ready for criticism, why make a guild? When I criticize you say you do not care. Also, I realized you changed your signature, which is a good thing. I didn't say he rushed, read again, I wrote " .. when he was rushed. " I rushed him, yes. I'm not hating, I was just saying that an officer shouldn't be as immature as one who would scold vulgar words when he/she was rushed. Rushing is common in PvP, be prepared to be rushed, or don't join a PvP game at all.
Again, don't talk like you're really such an old player or an experienced player. You're nothing but a random PvP player with 250k and a Forgotten bow asking people to join your own guild. This really does give me a bad impression on your guild.

KaptnHowdy
11-30-2012, 11:24 AM
You guys are really cute lmao I have fans :-)

aav5224
11-30-2012, 01:36 PM

shut up

aav5224
11-30-2012, 01:37 PM

farming you every day of u life

Kixxler
11-30-2012, 02:54 PM

Great attitude, now everyone will join your useless guild.

Revenge
11-30-2012, 05:41 PM
You sound like you're the boss here, dude. If you're recruiting for your guild, I would suggest that you don't sound too proud of yourself. If you're not ready for criticism, why make a guild? When I criticize you say you do not care. Also, I realized you changed your signature, which is a good thing. I didn't say he rushed, read again, I wrote " .. when he was rushed. " I rushed him, yes. I'm not hating, I was just saying that an officer shouldn't be as immature as one who would scold vulgar words when he/she was rushed. Rushing is common in PvP, be prepared to be rushed, or don't join a PvP game at all.
Again, don't talk like you're really such an old player or an experienced player. You're nothing but a random PvP player with 250k and a Forgotten bow asking people to join your own guild. This really does give me a bad impression on your guild.

Ahh the glory of another fool who assumes. I've been around since 2010 and have 57m and will gladly show it to you. I can prove with pictures my account creation date proving I'm a legitimate founder of PL. Also as I have stated to many others that my carecup is empty in regards to what you think about my guild or guild members. You think your the hot one here with your accusations and assumptions. Why give constructive criticism to a person who does not care enough to put it into account? I am not a newb to forums, if you think that your above me you're sorely mistaken. Good day to you, I am going to blatantly disregard everything else you have to say "constructively" about Power.

aniybo
11-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Ahh the glory of another fool who assumes. I've been around since 2010 and have 57m and will gladly show it to you. I can prove with pictures my account creation date proving I'm a legitimate founder of PL. Also as I have stated to many others that my carecup is empty in regards to what you think about my guild or guild members. You think your the hot one here with your accusations and assumptions. Why give constructive criticism to a person who does not care enough to put it into account? I am not a newb to forums, if you think that your above me you're sorely mistaken. Good day to you, I am going to blatantly disregard everything else you have to say "constructively" about Power.
Dude im not hating but you said jewbie is riding his high horse... And you said you dont wanna be in a war with them bc.. there in their prime time? But however you said fun guild wars... I dont think thats "fun"

Rot
11-30-2012, 08:46 PM

Well I've been around since 2010 too. Being a legitimate founder of PL doesn't make a good guild master. I've never mentioned anything about me being the hot one, if you know how to read simple English. My comments and criticism are all based on your posts, nothing personal. So, in conclusion, you don't gaf about feedback or criticism? How sad. When you make a thread you must be prepared to face them, if you're not, don't make a dumb thread showing off how old a player you are, how good the new guild is, and how cool for you to not gaf about all criticism and feedback. Also, I've never ever mentioned that I am above you, I was just replying what you said. Look at it as a friendly debate, oh, too bad it isn't now, it got personal. Being proud and arrogant doesn't make a good guild master.
( Words in Bold in your post indicate grammar mistakes )

Spyce
11-30-2012, 10:18 PM
I help pick the name :)

prouzi
12-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Chill bros~ Forums are made to have fun espcially guild threads! They are to ask twinks to bond with us :)!

Rot
12-01-2012, 05:55 AM
Chill bros~ Forums are made to have fun espcially guild threads! They are to ask twinks to bond with us :)!

I am as chilled as I can be. :o

OverkillED
12-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Yoonax, the peacebringer. :D

P.S. My account creation is December 25, 2010 so I was also here since 2010 lol.

Rot
12-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Yoonax, the peacebringer. :D

P.S. My account creation is December 25, 2010 so I was also here since 2010 lol.

December 12th. :3

OverkillED
12-02-2012, 03:57 AM
December 12th. :3
Dangit!
My Dad bought me an iPad handbook, because he was getting me an iPad for Christmas... (It was a ___For Dummies)
One of the recommended games was Pocket Legends so I downloaded it right when I got my iPad :3

Ubernewber
12-03-2012, 05:09 PM
@Rev
I need to tryout ? That's ga* :/ might as well join sit or somethin

OverkillED
12-04-2012, 05:01 AM
Tryouts are GUUUD!
It makes sure we don't have any nubbies.

Revenge
12-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Lol the tryouts aren't too stressful. If its to 10 as long as you get 4-6 kills you'll be guaranteed a spot. I don't expect you to be better than the recruiter/officer trying you out.

glennleejunxian
12-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Oh another "ELITE" noob hunting guild just what we need

Revenge
12-05-2012, 01:35 AM
I'm glad that you think so highly of Power glennleejunxian. It really swells my heart up to know that we have such dedicated fans out there like you who support us. We will continue killing the newbs just for you! To continue on your legacy. You are the true Pocket Legends hero and king. I admire you.

Ubernewber
12-05-2012, 06:01 AM
Lol the tryouts aren't too stressful. If its to 10 as long as you get 4-6 kills you'll be guaranteed a spot. I don't expect you to be better than the recruiter/officer trying you out.

Lol.... Bet I would win :D

Ubernewber
12-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Oh the same comment you stated in Unity's thread. Your new name can be clownshoes, which is also easier to read than the gibberish you have as a forum name. Also get off this thread, your just as pathetic as the others trying to act all hard by bashing other guilds they do not belong to/do not know of. I would tell you "Grow up clownshoes," but I'm sure you hear that enough from your parents.

Cough that is not a nice comment from a soon to be AoA :P Cough

Revenge
12-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Cough that is not a nice comment from a soon to be AoA :P Cough

You read my application? Ehh, still a work in progress. And it was slightly immature to call him clownshoes. Read my edited post, I had an epiphany and realized he is the one I look up to. My hero, if you will.

Spyce
12-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Revenge just left "Revenge" today.. sorry :/

Revenge
12-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Revenge just left "Revenge" today.. sorry :/

Revenge Inc? That guild isn't active anymore. I should have kicked all the remaining members so they wouldn't get confused as to why a main character was GM of it. Anyway let me know if you want in Power. We could use another friendly face.

Ubernewber
12-07-2012, 08:01 AM

:D I say we should test this "Theory" Of yours :D I could probably win :D

Spyce
12-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Revenge Inc? That guild isn't active anymore. I should have kicked all the remaining members so they wouldn't get confused as to why a main character was GM of it. Anyway let me know if you want in Power. We could use another friendly face.
Sure :)
U on ATM?

Lvl13Pvp
12-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Great attitude, now everyone will join your useless guild.

useless? thats pretty funny man, Revenge's guilds ALWAYS turn out to be a success. :D

Spyce
12-08-2012, 06:46 PM
useless? thats pretty funny man, Revenge's guilds ALWAYS turn out to be a success. :D

Agreed. Btw nice Sig Bro.

glennleejunxian
12-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Oh what happen run out of noobs to kill

Rot
12-09-2012, 01:07 AM

The best 13's Knife! Too bad he isn't here now.

Ubernewber
12-09-2012, 06:28 AM

Lol...

aniybo
12-23-2012, 12:33 PM

did he pay u 5m to say that?

supermegamage
12-26-2012, 08:58 AM
did he pay u 5m to say that?

100% his guild died right ?
Looks like it's gunna be support lost past and tears ATM :P

aniybo
12-26-2012, 04:21 PM
100% his guild died right ?
Looks like it's gunna be support lost past and tears ATM :P
I own tears. Tyvm,.

Caiahar
01-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Guys, don't argue over useless things. I'm not on anyone's side, but revenge is just advertising his pvp twink guild. Let him do it. If we think there's something wrong, let's just keep it to our selves.

OverkillED
01-17-2013, 08:32 AM
Revenge's guilds flourish for a while, but then for some reason they just die out. It was probably due to his inactivity and us officers didn't take responsibility ( I feel ashamed D: ). In his previous guild, he was more active, hosting events, guild hall hangouts, ctf and other fun stuff. :D

Pzman
03-04-2013, 08:16 PM
Bet you don't know my bear's name

OverkillED
03-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Bet you don't know my bear's name

WHY THE NECRO? The guild sadly died due to Revenge's inactivity. I was the last officer to leave.