PDA

View Full Version : Pet feed Gold drain

phamtom
11-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Recently I bought 3 pet with me, so I don't have to feed them often and I can swap them from time to time then I can save up a bit money on pet feeding. But I found that their happiness still go down pretty fast, one run of tomb 1/3 already gone, if you feed your pets that's 100 gp+ per run, and 99.9% of time your income from these runs can't cover the cost with those crappy white green blue drops. And I found that even with 3 pets, it is still inefficient, most of the time one of my pet run out of happiness and the other two in stable only restored less than 1/3. I play with them pretty often already. I know that this is the plan of STS to recycle all the gold back into their pocket so there will be more people buying gold with platinum, but the decrease rate of happiness is just ridiculous... if you calculate the gold you use on feeding with the price of platinum, you will find that the money you spend on feeding this visual pet one day is more than feeding a real one in real life. Hope Sts can slow down the decrease rate of happiness a bit in next update.

newfireorange
11-30-2012, 11:46 AM
I refuse to feed me pet. I have 2 and won't use them if it requires my gold.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

phamtom
11-30-2012, 11:48 AM
I refuse to feed me pet. I have 2 and won't use them if it requires my gold.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

then you have to pick every loot yourself... that's annoying, plus pet bonus comes in handy sometimes

Patricks
11-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Eventually inflation will cause the cost of pet feeding to be negligible.

dmspker
11-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Feeded my koko every 15-20 minutes ... Only 325 ea its fine for me and for most players id guess , its just seems hard n expensive at start

phamtom
11-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Feeded my koko every 15-20 minutes ... Only 325 ea its fine for me and for most players id guess , its just seems hard n expensive at start

so around 1.2k an hour, if you are not getting pink in 2-3 hours, it will slowly dry your bank. And with the pink price being cheap nowadays, it become hardly profitable.

BodMaster
11-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Gold sink.

I'd be more worried about the about you have to put up for auction :p

phamtom
11-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Gold sink.

I'd be more worried about the about you have to put up for auction :p

true, 10% is too much....

Astrocat
11-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Gold sink.