PDA

View Full Version : Lvl cap vanity

JeseJames
11-30-2012, 02:59 PM
I think u guys should make it so those who cap can get all the previous cap vanity armor. I started playin a few weeks before recent cap and just missed out on the last armor part by 3k xp. Then I worked hard to get to 46 just to earn a crappy tiny little back for my op, it seems pointless to even cap if u can only get a few peices of the set. I really like the arbiters set and hope you guys can hear me out and help me here.

Vanstone
11-30-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't agree, would make the items worthless is they were ALWAYS available.

LvlCap
11-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Bad idea, i under stand where you are coming from, but that would be unfair for the people who capped earlier in the game.

JeseJames
11-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Well they should chanage somthin, maybe be able to choose which peice you want instead of being forced to take somthin

Babbare
11-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Disagree. Leave as is. Forces players to come back and cap. Being able to chose isn't that great. Keeps it a bit balance for all.

quanebo
11-30-2012, 04:56 PM
bad idea, those players earned those vanities from working hard and getting capped..i would love to have the full set for my com (was to lazy to cap and addicted to pvp lol) but its my fault for not capping._.

JeseJames
11-30-2012, 05:40 PM
So apparently they thought it was a brilliant idea to introduce somthin to benefit only ppl who started since day one and tell everyone else they're sol? I bet majority of those ppl don't even play anymore.

Mitchturbo
11-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Yes its very unfair to new players.
Infact it's very unfair to old players too. Those Arbitar lvl cap items should of all been completed by now and a new batch should of been released for the new players that missed the first two items. Lol the first piece is around a year old already.

To be honest sts probably won't even carry on with the Lvl cap set due to bad feedback and lack of interest in developing Star Legends anymore. Sorry but that's how a lot of us old players feel.

Hellcurse
12-01-2012, 01:52 AM
I agree, i made a new account for the op arbiter helm...nek minut, update as soon as i had 2k exp left

razerfingers
12-01-2012, 02:07 AM
I agree with eveeyone that says DONT MAKE AN EXCLUSIVE CAP VANITY OBTAINABLE FOR THE NEXT CAP! /end caps :) its exclusive and called a cap vanity for a reason. Lol onetime deal buddy.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Corpser
12-01-2012, 04:14 AM
it's clear that it is a one time only vanity if this changes there will be alot more angry players than happy players
dont fix what isn't broken there is always next set (if sts does it)
exclusive items should stay exclusive

Malerian
12-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Tbh, I don't even think sts is gonna finish the arbiter set...
Don't know why they have so little love for SL... It's the best out of the four games so far (PL was the first, so there was flaws, like no gender choice ; DL is a joke for kids to swear all they want ; AL is simply too new, and it has already some of the same flaws as PL, with the main advantage of that new pet system).
So, really, i don't think the "it's gonna make more angry people than happy people" is worthy ; the old players are already almost all gone now...

JeseJames
12-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Don't know why they have so little love for SL... It's the best out of the four games so far (PL was the first, so there was flaws, like no gender choice ; DL is a joke for kids to swear all they want ; AL is simply too new, and it has already some of the same flaws as PL, with the main advantage of that new pet system).
So, really, i don't think the "it's gonna make more angry people than happy people" is worthy ; the old players are already almost all gone now...

Lol thank you, I tried sayin that earlier but people don't understand that they practically don't exist anymore, and its rediculous to have to wait over a year to get something.

ArtofWar
12-04-2012, 04:48 PM
So, really, i don't think the "it's gonna make more angry people than happy people" is worthy ; the old players are already almost all gone now...So sad but true and i think they gonna just remake a few old maps and the arbiter legs and arms are so ugly.. -.-'

razerfingers
12-05-2012, 12:32 AM
So sad but true and i think they gonna just remake a few old maps and the arbiter legs and arms are so ugly.. -.-'

So dont wear them :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

tearacan
12-05-2012, 03:39 AM
So apparently they thought it was a brilliant idea to introduce somthin to benefit only ppl who started since day one and tell everyone else they're sol? I bet majority of those ppl don't even play anymore.
not entirely true, they only introduced cap vanity when cap was l36. previous cap's didn't have a reward, other then eternal honour. :)

I wouldn't mind to see the feature where you could choose the piece of vanity when you capped your character, rather as the fixed piece now. By doing so, the vanities remains it's value. You will still get only 1 piece each time you cap your character and new players have to possibility to get a full set too (when sts raises cap next century :D ).

edit:

DL is a joke for kids to swear all they want
lol, so true :D

Mitchturbo
12-05-2012, 03:41 AM
Apparently there was supposed to be a set bonus if you completed all pieces. So yes wearing them would be a benefit to just "not wearing them" lol I wonder if they will stick to that complete set promise.

Zaonabiuibil
12-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Apparently there was supposed to be a set bonus if you completed all pieces. So yes wearing them would be a benefit to just "not wearing them" lol I wonder if they will stick to that complete set promise.

Of course they will, just like they promised new content at the lv46 cap! Oh wait... teehee :o

Babbare
12-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Don't believe the staff. False promises is all you'll hear.

Roberto077
12-07-2012, 12:19 PM
another one of these threads.....

gison
12-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Lmao :p.

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Of course they will, just like they promised new content at the lv46 cap! Oh wait... teehee :o

xD xD

Deathticket
12-10-2012, 11:48 AM
i have to disagree too it would be totally unfair to the old ppl with all vany caps but i understand what you think of it i have the same problem wirh the first vany but i can live with it ;)