PDA

View Full Version : A class upgrade suggestion.

Bless
11-30-2012, 05:04 PM
I played an mmo called Nostale, it has swordsman, archer, mage class. When u reach L36 in it, you can do a series of quests (timed quests in a new dungeon) to get a special (SP) card which Allows you to UPGRADE your current class. What i mean by upgrade is, not switching classes completely, but making it a lil bit more stronger with new skills, when you equip the SP card. Also in nostale they changed class looks in upgrade, and when u unequip card the original look is back. The SP card can be equipped to have upgrade class and unequipped to play on original class. SP cards cannot be equipped in pvp.

Ok you might be saying how does this have to do with al! Heres why: I think, sts should do something along the lines of upgrading class because gameplay and limited 4 skills gets quite boring IMO. Im not telling sts how to do their job but as they are very involved with the community, It would be a nice thing to add to AL, i think at L26 or L31 cap it should be added, as it would take time to design characters and skills. If sts wants to not change the skill, they could change the skill upgrades to something fit to character. The base stats stay the same but looks, some weapons and skill (upgrades) change. The SP card quest could only be taken for players that have reached the lvl cap, maybe charge players 5 plat each time they try doing the quest (quest is timed and if it isnt completed within time, u will be out of the dungeon paying another 5 plat to try again. The SP card is not able to be equipped in PVP, so no exploiting etc. Not only would be a nice idea to help introduce new weapons into AL such as bows for ranger but also it would give capped/bored players a chance to try something new! It would benefit sts because lots of people will spend $$ to cap fast and spend 5 plat each time they take the quest so sts would benefit as well as customers. Look at my attached pics for upgrades and pics from nostale, hope u like my ideas. Also enchantments on cards (eg crafting a wing or accessory that boosts stats).

I strongly reccomend this idea pleaseeeeee implement, change stuff if u like but please consider this idea, pm me for help or info:P ive never been so excited about anything else lol.

~Miracle

limitbreak
12-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Amen to that! I made a thread about that too I think,

If not 2nd/job class maybe a class should get a skill if they reach lvl 25/35/45.. example, if a mage reach lvl 25 they will learn a skill that increases speed casting or regens mana, or warriors if reach lvl 25, theyll get a skill that increase their movement or atk speed?, rouges, theyll get a skill that increase 30% dodge for a period of time? Hence, this will motivate me to play more!!