PDA

View Full Version : My feedback and suggestions!

Fao
11-30-2012, 05:09 PM
First I'd like to start off with what I experienced today!

So, I was doing the daily quest from Hedwig to get the egg. So I turned it in at the mailbox, and it did nothing but say I completed the quest, when usually it comes up with a chest and says what I got, but this instance I got an egg(not knowing because it doesn't say you did). I didn't realize I did until I checked my inventory 5 minutes later for items.

So I suggest to fix this, because the same thing happened when I finished the daily quest from Sheeba and turned it in and got Abigail, it didn't say I got her. So maybe it should say you or the egg!

Next, y'all should put the ping in the bottom right hand corner, because I don't like having to check it by clicking the top and not being able to fight at the same time.

Thank you.

Aracnus
11-30-2012, 05:38 PM
You might want to check ur Alert section in options. You might've accidently turned it off for when you receive legendaries.. I do like the ping idea though

Heavenhatesu
11-30-2012, 08:02 PM
No I think that you are not getting a message when eggs are given. I've noticed this too. Also no messages sometimes for coins and gold.

Fao
12-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Hey Arac bro, all my alerts are on, never changed them.