PDA

View Full Version : Challenging you to 1v1 match

Ephesius
11-30-2012, 11:23 PM
I guess I'll make my own small tournement. I challenge everyone who thinks they can beat me to a 1v1 go match. The rules are once you say go there isn't any rules until one player(Mainly me) beats the opposing player then you have to say go again until someone reaches to 10. And booting means you forfiet If no one joins participates then I am in fact the best pvper in pocket legends. If I am to lose to 1 person Then i am the second best in pocket legends If i am to lose to 3 people then I am the third best and so on. If I lose 10 fights ( which is highly plausible) then I'm just a pro and not the best anything. Waiting to vs my first challenger if there is any

CrimsonTider
11-30-2012, 11:25 PM
Someone needs a hobby.

Spyce
11-30-2012, 11:26 PM
You cant just say "Oh im the best pvper in PL"
thats kinda stupid..

Ephesius
11-30-2012, 11:37 PM
Yes You can are you here for a challenge?

Noodleleg
11-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Parth, we need to get this guy some bea-... Whoops. I meant a social life.

Aracnus
11-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Bro, how could you know if you are the best PvP'er in PL. they are amazing PvP'ers out there that no one knows about because they don't have a forum, and have been gone for a while. There are always people better than you man, deal with it. Not ONE person is the best, they are many people that are really good, but no one is THE BEST EVER!

D-:
11-30-2012, 11:56 PM
So much agreed. And what level pvp are we talking about?

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Im talking about lvl 71-76 pvp i'm lvl 71 pro bear woth sycthe and humania gear. Btw I am the best If i can win with my kind of gear and beat crafted. Do you know anyone else who has such odds stacked against him but he's still coming out on top? I'm pretty sure no one can pull that off except for me. Still awaiting challegeners leave your ign below instead of saying how "No One can be the best" when I am already the best

Aracnus
12-01-2012, 12:21 AM
This is a pointless thread to brag about so called "amazing skills" and being the "best" PvP'er...

IB4L!

Prepare
12-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Ill fight u with my 76 behr;

AbsolutePally
12-01-2012, 03:32 AM
I accept.
Cruddyf is my bear. Pm me when you can play. I work tomorrow but I can get on in the afternoon.

TANKKAAR
12-01-2012, 04:42 AM
I'm down on one condition....

I win you stfu and stop it with these stupid troll threads....

Bear: Tankkaar
Bird: Restitution

LMFAO I seriously doubt you will back up your isht talking tho!

Rot
12-01-2012, 05:57 AM
If you lose 10 matches, you're nothing but a pro..? Man, how egotistical.

Nihiliste
12-01-2012, 07:16 AM
And I wonder why I still play a kid's game...atleast I barely do now.

I challenge you.

IGN: Gladiator.

Nihiliste
12-01-2012, 07:49 AM
3-0 in a game I hosted. Booted for being annoying. As always, he has his excuses.

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Nope gladiator didnt beat me i just woke up and I said it has to be 10-0 not 3-0 and booting means you forfeit as said in the op. Added cruddy and tankkaar waiting for u guys to log on

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 08:06 AM
And why would they lock my thread, its not a troll post its to show everyone that I am actually the best. Plus its in the pvp section

Nihiliste
12-01-2012, 08:08 AM
You still lose loser.

OverkillED
12-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Ephesius, you're an idiot and a no-good poser. We don't need scum like you here. You got ownt; deal with it.

Nuff' Said.

P.S. Your "rules" said that booting means the booter "forfiets," not forfeits, so technically Gnomecide beat you. GG You suck. Any further excuse you make just shows how illiterate and worthless you are, so just STFU.

Rot
12-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Please don't come up with a whole lot of excuses just for the sake of your reputation.

Deadbite
12-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Oh your outsoc! Well I remember you saying you would farm me so add me and we can play :)

OverkillED
12-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Please don't come up with a whole lot of excuses just for the sake of your reputation.

Couldn't say it any better. *High five!*

Waug
12-01-2012, 09:00 AM
What makes you feel you're best, none better than you? Is it the fact that as bear you two hit pure birds? Or you dodge most of the nuke part of a mage?

Rot
12-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Couldn't say it any better. *High five!*

Aha! ^_^v *high five!*

Bless
12-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Not this naabh again. If u beat zeus (if he agrees) 10-0 ill give u gold cap personally

Reunegade
12-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Gf, no buff, full, no skills, no auto.

Noodleleg
12-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Outsoc? Oh yeahhhhhhh! I remember when I farmed this kid for talking Dolan on forums. No buffs and like 3 skills to kill this nub. Haha, you funneh. I think I'll farm you more when I see you :D?

cookiez
12-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Nope gladiator didnt beat me i just woke up and I said it has to be 10-0 not 3-0 and booting means you forfeit as said in the op. Added cruddy and tankkaar waiting for u guys to log on

Lol! He still owned you bro... I'm pretty sure.even I .can beat you:)

Bunnyshoota
12-01-2012, 11:55 AM
This list of your nubbiness just goes on and on........................

1. There is no way to determine who is the best pvper. There are so many levels and characters that require so many different skills/tactics, just winning at one level range doesn't make you the best.
2. There could be (and there are probably a lot) people out there that don't have forums acc, or don't fight you/ don't know about this, that are much more skilled. The sample space is just too small.
3. If you boot someone, and you say that they forfeit, then that is just stupid. They forfeit when they leave, not when you force them to leave. So technically, you're forfeiting.
4. You suck.
5. So stfu kid.

etc.

-BS

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Stop trying to get my thread locked , I'm simply trying to prove that I am the best by beating well known pvpers. And noodles you beat me back when I was still training on how to be a bear. To the rest of you stop trolling and put your ign so we can have a nice friendly match.

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Way to go for getting my thread locked guys no need to go on now once a mod or devs sees its gonna be locked thanks to people saying "Stfu" and "you are noob" when I'm obviously not. Its called freedom of speech I can say I'm the best if I want cause its my opionion ( And fact ) Guess I'll just enter some sort of tourney then. Hope you guys are proud of yourselfs for trolling my thread. Im not the one trolling its you guys I can say I'm the best pvper not against the tos and its not harming anyone

billybob1
12-01-2012, 12:27 PM
I guess I'll make my own small tournement. I challenge everyone who thinks they can beat me to a 1v1 go match. The rules are once you say go there isn't any rules until one player(Mainly me) beats the opposing player then you have to say go again until someone reaches to 10. And booting means you forfiet If no one joins participates then I am in fact the best pvper in pocket legends. If I am to lose to 1 person Then i am the second best in pocket legends If i am to lose to 3 people then I am the third best and so on. If I lose 10 fights ( which is highly plausible) then I'm just a pro and not the best anything. Waiting to vs my first challenger if there is any

Ur always such a great read while im on the can..the ole lady prolly doesnt kno y im laughing in the bthroom but r seriously pretty effin funny!!

Everyone'sFavMage
12-01-2012, 01:29 PM
I'll take screen shots the next time I play you. But I beat outsoc 9-1 on my pure dex 70 bear.

AbsolutePally
12-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Can't post screenies via my Kindle.
Cruddyf Won 10/1 over Outsoc , he got the first BC I simply haven't played in awhile.

Gg. I can think of a tourney full of bears better than you.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Like me ^_^

xxgamertagxx
12-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Wat lv?

XghostzX
12-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Challenge accepted.

CrimsonTider
12-01-2012, 02:51 PM
Stop trying to get my thread locked , I'm simply trying to prove that I am the best by beating well known pvpers. And noodles you beat me back when I was still training on how to be a bear. To the rest of you stop trolling and put your ign so we can have a nice friendly match.

Give it up. You have been challenged by 4 of the best pvper's in PL and have yet to accept any of them. Gotta learn when to shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Griffinfan
12-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Your outsoc? ohhh so your the one who said you would farm me when I killed you 5 times straight with my dex bird.......gf

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Cruddyf you havent beat me yet you havent been on but added you. And Iruinyourkdr you havent been on either lol but I added you aswell. And by 1v1 I mean In a locked match not a public game because people tend to interupt my 1v1 matches. Im talking about level 71-76 pvp and added you ghost. I will tell you guys who actually won or lost here if its not locked because of the mean people from earlier

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Give it up. You have been challenged by 4 of the best pvper's in PL and have yet to accept any of them. Gotta learn when to shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Ive accepted all but none seems to be on atm there pending my friend request

AbsolutePally
12-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Cruddyf you havent beat me yet you havent been on but added you. And Iruinyourkdr you havent been on either lol but I added you aswell. And by 1v1 I mean In a locked match not a public game because people tend to interupt my 1v1 matches. Im talking about level 71-76 pvp and added you ghost. I will tell you guys who actually won or lost here if its not locked because of the mean people from earlier

Lies....

Noodleleg
12-01-2012, 03:03 PM
My theory:

Outsoc is a...
Very good troll
Or
Complete Retard

Sorry, but people only interrupt your 1v1s because they hate immature noobs challenging revered pros ;)

aniybo
12-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Yes You can are you here for a challenge?
U want to fight my bird? Add aniybofarming l18 let's see how " pro " u are kid.

Lowlyspy
12-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Well, time to warm up the popcorn machine. Who wants butter and who wants extra salt?

TANKKAAR
12-01-2012, 03:14 PM

LMFAO... I notice you dont want to fight my bird, Restitution? Maybe thats cause you know i always hint you and you keave every game i join...

That's fine ill play you on Tankkaar :) ill be on tonight as unlike you some people have real lives and cant afford to troll and fail at pvp all day...lol

AbsolutePally
12-01-2012, 03:23 PM
We are playing now 1/1.
Best of 5 apparently.

Game 1
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/datboymitch/20121201_141511.jpg
Game 2
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/datboymitch/20121201_142223.jpg
Game 3
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/datboymitch/20121201_143300.jpg

He got close 3 times, killed me once.
30-1 gg.

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Ok so pally beat me but only because he's 75 and i'm 71 anyone can do that but since I did say if someone beats me I will be the 2nd best pvper so I'm the.second best now waiting for my next challenger noodleleg are you on?

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 03:36 PM
So cruddyf can be the first best pvper ( For right now ) until I level to 75 then I expect a rematch, as for anyone else who else wants to pvp the 2nd best pvper in pocket legends? Thats on atm

AbsolutePally
12-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Y'all have nothing to fear.
His range is below average
His combos are poor
His speed is average
His timing is non existent

He will just make excuses, changing rules as he sees fit. Best of 3 then 5, only 71s or lower. Even though the op mentions nothing of the sort.
Oh and he's been on AL so that explains why he's not winning. I haven't played PL in almost a month, also been on AL. Yet win 30-1.

Vs my bird:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/datboymitch/20121201_151221.jpg

Don't let the score fool u. He starts and stays behind a tree the entire time doesn't move thus making your bird have to go in. Basically he makes you fight in a tiny area, right on top of each other.
I feel sorry for this kid. He uses multiple defense mechanisms to guard his very fragile psyche. His ego in his mind, the person he thinks he is must always be reassured of its "greatness" by constantly molding/changing the rules to suit him best. For example he "lags"and lost but his conclusion is he won.

AriaDust
12-01-2012, 04:26 PM
:encouragement:Lol! I wanna fight you. Add AriaDust or Loveletters. Good Luck

dudetus
12-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Ok so pally beat me but only because he's 75 and i'm 71 anyone can do that but since I did say if someone beats me I will be the 2nd best pvper so I'm the.second best now waiting for my next challenger noodleleg are you on?

Here's a quote from u as u made the thread begging for lvl 71-76 PvP tournie.

Waiting for a tourney like this. i'll be the first to enter and the first uncrafted person ever to win a pvp tournament against the crafted. If theres a tourney like this let me know I'll be sure to enter to win. Note I an lvl 71 fighting against crafted 76's is not a prob to me

So now as u get butthurt from dtf wasting u, u back down, change the rules, yadayada.

Face the facts kiddie, u r an awful PvPer.

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Update just beat pally Now i reclaim the first best pvper ever to be in pocket legends

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 04:38 PM
I just beat the top bird which makes me the top pvper right. Cause naturally bird pwns bear. Aridust added* Cya when you get on

Bless
12-01-2012, 04:44 PM
10 in a match? Against crud? Doubt it. post pics lol...

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 04:49 PM
I can't I dont have any screenshots I told him to post but he doesnt want to . But I ( the best pvper in pl ) Reclaimed my spot as #1

By the way he won the first match because I lagged it was 9-10 then after that I won 2nd match 10-5 and third match 10-7 Since I dont have screenshots then my words will do, he'll post on the thread soon

xbabybugszx
12-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Jesus.. this guy is such a noob :/ .. i know there are pro's in the game, but this guy realy thinks he's the "best". Smh... kid grow up.

-Trust

Gaunab
12-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Seriously guys. Outsock is just aweful at PvP and with a ratio that is approximatly at 1:10 or worse he and the rest of the PvP community should be well aware of that fact. Nothing needs to be proven.
All he wants is attention and from the way his nonsense bragging threads are blowing up you seem to like giving him some. If you are as annoyed by these threads as I am just stop posting in them...
Shouldn't be our problem that this guy obviously has never had any social contact in real life. Sad person.

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Even if I think I'm the best or if its face. No need to troll me over it. I made a thread to seek out and beat the "revered pros". There are times when noobs become pros, I just became pro a lot faster then some and people get mad that I progressed so fast and is now able to beat them. Sorry guys but its one of those rare situations where a gamefreak comes to a mmorpg and is noob for a about a couple of months before becoming one of the best if not the best pvpers in the game

xbabybugszx
12-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Even if I think I'm the best or if its face. No need to troll me over it. I made a thread to seek out and beat the "revered pros". There are times when noobs become pros, I just became pro a lot faster then some and people get mad that I progressed so fast and is now able to beat them. Sorry guys but its one of those rare situations where a gamefreak comes to a mmorpg and is noob for a about a couple of months before becoming one of the best if not the best pvpers in the game

I agree that your a gamefreak because you have no life, but if you really were the best then you would the best at all the other pvp caps. 1-10, 15-20, 20-25, 30-35, 35-40, 40-45, 45-50, 50-55,55-60,60-65, 65-70, 70-75(76). If you were the "best" in all those level ranges then i will be convinced. But you dont so... stfu :)

AbsolutePally
12-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Lock requested.

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Seriously guys. Outsock is just aweful at PvP and with a ratio that is approximatly at 1:10 or worse he and the rest of the PvP community should be well aware of that fact. Nothing needs to be proven.
All he wants is attention and from the way his nonsense bragging threads are blowing up you seem to like giving him some. If you are as annoyed by these threads as I am just stop posting in them...
Shouldn't be our problem that this guy obviously has never had any social contact in real life. Sad person.

Im actually quite well known and the ladies dig me at school. I'm referred to as one of the "Cool kids". I just have alot of free time on some weekends and play pocket legends on that time. And If I do have alot of social contact I'm not anti social if I was I wouldnt have a hot chick as my gf. I'm not outsock I'm outsoc and my main is ephesius. If you remember poccolus thats my first char from a couple months ago when I was new and started pvp at 66 cap. If it really annoys people that I say that I am the best pvper in pocket legends then to bad because nothing against the tos against bragging. People simply turned my nice competition into a troll thread, so if it gets locked its there fault and not mines

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 05:38 PM
I agree that your a gamefreak because you have no life, but if you really were the best then you would the best at all the other pvp caps. 1-10, 15-20, 20-25, 30-35, 35-40, 40-45, 45-50, 50-55,55-60,60-65, 65-70, 70-75(76). If you were the "best" at all those level caps then i will be convinced. But you dont so... stfu :)

Actually I said im the best endgame pvper, and Im the best level 30 pvper I should point out. I can be the best in any twink cap if I wanted to but I havent tried all of them just 30 and endgame. People don't know who my 30 is and looks up to me and I'm called a pro there. Not so much at endgame because people have big egos and can't admit that I have alot of skill. Sure won't be making another challenge thread because of all the trolls on forums but until this is closed im still accepting all challenges

aniybo
12-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Im actually quite well known and the ladies dig me at school. I'm referred to as one of the "Cool kids". I just have alot of free time on some weekends and play pocket legends on that time. And If I do have alot of social contact I'm not anti social if I was I wouldnt have a hot chick as my gf. I'm not outsock I'm outsoc and my main is ephesius. If you remember poccolus thats my first char from a couple months ago when I was new and started pvp at 66 cap. If it really annoys p
eople that I say that I am the best pvper in pocket legends then to bad because nothing against the tos against bragging. People simply turned my nice competition into a troll thread, so if it gets locked its there fault and not mines Look bro your not the best. I bet alot of people can beat you! And how are you gonna say crap when you already have such a big EGO. You can't say anything. Face it you get owned easy. Game over, get a life, and dont say ur good when ur a piece of crap.
( yes I know this is non-constructive and im sorry devs but this guy has such a big ego when he sucks. - and I know that isnt constructive either.. And im sorry but I cant take these noobs that have such a big EGO )

Yich
12-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Guys you have to realize that there is worthless scum out there that enjoy this kind of hateful attention. He was banned from the forums before and it obviously didnt teach him the lesson it should have. Dont feed the trolls. For anyone yet to catch this, a not so well known but effective troll method is to call others a troll while trolling, notice he does it many times in this thread. I wouldnt be surprised if STS took more serious action than a forum ban this time, but who knows. The important thing is is that people see how obvious of a troll he is and just ignore/report him. If you see him in game, rush and team him. Thats what we did in low level before forg bows came around and it pretty effectively kept out anyone we didnt like. GL all.

xbabybugszx
12-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Im sure you use forgo bows at 30 so your still a noob. & your not the best at endgame because you already lost to two pro pvpers.

saool
12-01-2012, 06:03 PM
I agree that your a gamefreak because you have no life, but if you really were the best then you would the best at all the other pvp caps. 1-10, 15-20, 20-25, 30-35, 35-40, 40-45, 45-50, 50-55,55-60,60-65, 65-70, 70-75(76). If you were the "best" at all those level caps then i will be convinced. But you dont so... stfu :)

Actually I said im the best endgame pvper, and Im the best level 30 pvper I should point out. I can be the best in any twink cap if I wanted to but I havent tried all of them just 30 and endgame. People don't know who my 30 is and looks up to me and I'm called a pro there. Not so much at endgame because people have big egos and can't admit that I have alot of skill. Sure won't be making another challenge thread because of all the trolls on forums but until this is closed im still accepting all challenges

lmao and you think we endgame PvP players have a big ego?...

CrimsonTider
12-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Guys... He is one of the "Cool Kids." 'Nuff said.

aniybo
12-01-2012, 06:15 PM
guys... He is one of the "cool kids." 'nuff said.

lolololololol

Lowlyspy
12-01-2012, 06:25 PM
[lmao and you think we endgame PvP players have a big ego?...
Pffft, we all know you have a big ego Sao, that's why we love you ^_^

skrapicoco
12-01-2012, 06:29 PM
someone needs attention :D

dudetus
12-01-2012, 06:39 PM
It is just sad tbh.

I do not know if he is actually a great troll.

If he isn't he is either a bully or bullied. That type of extra large usage of self-defences clearly shows his immaturity and fragileness as he doesn't accept the fact that he is a bad PvPer as he has decided to be the best there is. Either he doesn't approve the fact 'cause he is a "cool kid" and cool kids are best at everything. Or he is being bullied down and he has decided to be the biggest,the best, etc since he is missing those things in real life.

If u are a "cool kid" then welcome to the real world out from ur little plastic bubble and holding hands with ur oh so amazing girlie. U r nothing in the real world.

If u are being bullied... Talk to someone about it. It helps to solve the situation and makes u realize there are people who actually care for u.

saool
12-01-2012, 06:41 PM
[lmao and you think we endgame PvP players have a big ego?...
Pffft, we all know you have a big ego Sao, that's why we love you ^_^

lmao that's besides the point... XD :cool:

Edit: aw I love you guys too! <3

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Can someone tell me what I'm doing that is against the tos? If I'm trolling idk how or you have some other definition of trolling. I simply wanted to challenge the best thats no thing to ban me over. I'm careful with what I say I'm not telling others to "Stfu" or calling them a noob, <<<< That I think is trolling not nice things to say. If anyone deserves infractions its you guys if you didnt want to challenge me in endgame pvp didnt have to post here-.-

Bless
12-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Can someone tell me what I'm doing that is against the tos? If I'm trolling idk how or you have some other definition of trolling. I simply wanted to challenge the best thats no thing to ban me over. I'm careful with what I say I'm not telling others to "Stfu" or calling them a noob, <<<< That I think is trolling not nice things to say. If anyone deserves infractions its you guys if you didnt want to challenge me in endgame pvp didnt have to post here-.- Ur such a naab if u wanna pvp the best in PL then why do u call urself the best? Ur on my wors 10 playas

Ephesius
12-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Yea uh thread closed I don't want to be banned for what I dont know what Im doing wrong. I see know where Saying you the best is against tos. But since yich said I would get banned for Trolling which im not im challegening others to pvp matches in the "PVP" section. But since Im man enough I won't post that I'm the best pvper ever since it obviously seems to annoy people, so sorry for the inconvience gbye.

Ps. Yes I do use forgotten bow in pvp, using a forgotten bow doesnt mean that you are good. Its very hard or even impossible to beat a bear or mage with a talon or shivering ice bow I tried, and going str to use a sword uh no, and I wouldnt use a sword because swords are for bears.

And @Yich no I dont like this kind of mean attention, and didnt know people would troll all over my thread like this but ohwell thread closed thanks ppl ( Sacarsm )

Jcyee
12-01-2012, 08:00 PM
i dont even know what to say... if you arent looking for attention then just stay off the forums

Delphina
12-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Thread closed. Everyone please play nice.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules