PDA

View Full Version : IOS ping spike

Spite
11-30-2012, 11:48 PM
I've been getting huge ping spikes on the IOS. Anyone else having the issue? My internet is perfectly fine and all other apps works perfectly fine.

Urqui
11-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Same=\ I'm on IOS 5.1(because 6 is lame lol)
I close some apps running in background & it seems to make it a little better:)

Spite
12-01-2012, 01:21 AM
Your solution is not working for me. My only guess is that the AL ping is very sensitive to wifi interference, never had this problem with PL and DL.

Jblazer
12-01-2012, 02:04 AM
Its out on IOS?

Skeletonlord
12-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Its out on IOS?

Yes! It came out like last week on iOS, two weeks after Android and Chrome launch. If you want more information, check out the announcement forums.

Urqui
12-01-2012, 03:07 AM
Its out on IOS?
You didn't notice the "it's not fair" posts disappear?lol:p

Well you're only option is to email devs because idk what else I could add:blue:

Aeroflame
12-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Oo I was prepping for my asvab test and I came across a topic called "latency"!

Alright, here's the deal. If your connection is fine, and your ping is rising, its not you, its either sts, or the server that they host their games on, which is some amazon server... somewhere around here *looks around*

cuz its a two-way communication their must not be working right or maybe exceeding bandwith. I'm probably wrong here but I believe that's why.

mike1298
12-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Oo I was prepping for my asvab test and I came across a topic called "latency"!

Alright, here's the deal. If your connection is fine, and your ping is rising, its not you, its either sts, or the server that they host their games on, which is some amazon server... somewhere around here *looks around*

cuz its a two-way communication their must not be working right or maybe exceeding bandwith. I'm probably wrong here but I believe that's why.

Good luck man. I didn't do as well as I wish I had on mine. Let me know how you do in a pm later. Sorry for being off topic.

sirtibby
12-01-2012, 01:42 PM
There wasn't much lag until iOS came online. :/

Aeroflame
12-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Good luck man. I didn't do as well as I wish I had on mine. Let me know how you do in a pm later. Sorry for being off topic.

I scored an 87 on practice, so I go to meps on tuesday :D

There wasn't much lag until iOS came online. :/

bandwith exceeded? more players? omy

Irulelol
12-02-2012, 10:52 AM
The lag for me and the ammount of times its disconected me is higher than probaly any sts game so far , and it hasnt even been a week yet for iOS. Somethins deffinetaly wrong haha

Aeroflame
12-05-2012, 06:37 PM
I got an 85 on my asvab my dude!