PDA

View Full Version : I purchased plat but have not received it yet

Ladycecia
12-01-2012, 12:35 AM
I purchased plats from AL trial play primeslots.com but i have not received the plats it charged the card i used $30. Completed the instructions but i have not received the platinum and no order number received in my email. A friend of mine did the same from trial play primeslots.com bought platinum there and it was successful. How come mine is not successful? We used his mastercard. Can someone help me please? Some of my friends in guild experienced the same, buying platinum but received none, it also happened to me before in Pl buy plats and then i received none so i repeat the transaction again thinking my 1st try was unsuccessful but after my 2nd try the platinum was doubled and i had to pay double also. :(

Help! :(

Commanderkeen
12-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Contact trail play prime slots.com support. Maybe STS can help you can contact their support here: support@spacetimestudios.com

Ladycecia
12-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Contact trail play prime slots.com support. Maybe STS can help you can contact their support here: support@spacetimestudios.com

I sent a ticket to support sts already. Are all offers from trial play have consent/approval from sts?

Ladycecia
12-01-2012, 12:47 AM

I sent a ticket to support sts already. Are all offers from trial play have consent/approval from sts?

Commanderkeen
12-01-2012, 12:50 AM

I don't know, most third party plat offers have nothing to do with STS and you have to take it up with them.

Ladycecia
12-01-2012, 12:52 AM

So trial play offers are not acredited by sts?

Commanderkeen
12-01-2012, 01:11 AM
So trial play offers are not acredited by sts?

Took me a minute to find this but Sam said this awhile back when someone else had a similar problem.

Commanderkeen has it right - the offers are not controlled by us, but instead by the third party offer system that we use to make them available.
Thanks!

Ladycecia
12-01-2012, 01:16 AM
I just chatted with jan, a customer support live chat from PrimeSlots.com, he says that they didn't know about the offers and better contact the website that gave the offer. Which basically is trialplay from sts. Trial play from sts gave the offer, i just followed the website to where it directed me to.

Ladycecia
12-01-2012, 01:18 AM
I hope this is not a scam from that website. If it is the case sts should remove some offers that they don't accredit or many players will have troubles like i do.

razerfingers
12-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Never heard of such website... I typically buy from google play or STS store. If it doesnt come right away i wait a few days if still not there i send email to STS with my ticket reciept number and transaction number so they dont think im scaming them for free plat. But your issue is diffrent as i read... Best of luck!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

nenjih
12-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Hey there!

I had a similar problem. What you gotta do is contact Trialpay support

The best way to do that is, when you are looking at the list of offers, there's a link on the top right corner of the page that says "support"

It will list the offers you have completed and the offers you have viewed. You should see Primeslots there as 'viewed'. Click that, then you have to fill in a form. It's very quick, however you need to copy and paste in the email that Primeslots sent you when you deposited your $30.

Didn't receive such an email? It could be in your spam folder.

Good luck with it

Astrocat
12-01-2012, 06:07 AM
No. Just wait, you'll receive it. I had same issue with William Hill Bingo and PhotoBox, I was impatient, so I sent tickets to Trialpay support, but few hours after my platinum arrived.
When it says ''confirms instantly'' but you purchase the offer with credit card or so, it will take hours. No worries. Just be patient. In any case, if after few days you didn't, then you send a support ticket to Trialpay but NOT StS. It is not StS's problem. Good luck.

Rot
12-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Normally I'll receive my plat once the payment is done. ( PL )
I use Paypal. :D

Astrocat
12-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Normally I'll receive my plat once the payment is done. ( PL )
I use Paypal. :D

Yes, but like I said, not for Credit Cards.

Rot
12-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Yes, but like I said, not for Credit Cards.

I think it's safe though. >:)

Astrocat
12-01-2012, 12:00 PM
I think it's safe though. >:)

I know lol.