PDA

View Full Version : Thank you STS!

Fao
12-01-2012, 01:04 PM
I want to thank STS for everything! All the games, the content, everything! I'm talking about ALL the games, there all wonderful, and keep me drulling to play all the time! Yes I think we can all agree there could be some changes, but overall we can all agree these games are great!

We have Devs and Mods who care about our opinions and their fans, they take into account what we say, whether we know it or not! Their all so friendly, and I'd like to thank them!

Arcane Legends has really captured me, I love it!

So, Thanks to you Devs and Mods!!!

Fao

DataPunk
12-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Couldn't agree more, THANK YOU STS!!!! :cupcake:

Astrocat
12-01-2012, 01:16 PM
That's called ''a moment where you feel some love coming in you'' and that you ''feel the need to express it to feel good''. I like it, and I agree! :D

Fao
12-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Haha thanks guys:)

MasterGT
12-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Same page! Best STS game yet and it really shows you guys listen to our feedback! :)

iRusher
12-01-2012, 03:50 PM
I want to thank STS for everything! All the games, the content, everything! I'm talking about ALL the games, there all wonderful, and keep me drulling to play all the time! Yes I think we can all agree there could be some changes, but overall we can all agree these games are great!

We have Devs and Mods who care about our opinions and their fans, they take into account what we say, whether we know it or not! Their all so friendly, and I'd like to thank them!

Arcane Legends has really captured me, I love it!

So, Thanks to you Devs and Mods!!!

Fao

What about the devs in charge of sl?

Astrocat
12-01-2012, 03:51 PM

Finally saw you in AL! *pro*

iRusher
12-01-2012, 03:59 PM

Finally saw you in AL! *pro*

Teh pro-ness is too much for my eyes to bare..we need sunglasses as a vanity in al!!!

Astrocat
12-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Teh pro-ness is too much for my eyes to bare..we need sunglasses as a vanity in al!!!

Dis iz tru!

iRusher
12-01-2012, 04:54 PM

Dis iz tru!

*dies* teh pronez waz tu much

Traebeles99
12-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Love Al I agree!!! Thanks STS

ragnok
12-01-2012, 07:27 PM
I have to agree even though I have had a few issues I do really love the game and can't wait to see where it goes from here will be awesome