PDA

View Full Version : Any plans to support airplay for Apple TV?

xxteargodxx
12-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Just curious, as to whether or not there are plans to support Apple TV or not and if no then why not? I plan on picking up an Apple TV today, and would love to play Arcane Legends on my big screen. Thanks for any input anyone can give.

--Nick aka TearGod.

Astrocat
12-01-2012, 01:41 PM
I'd love this too. But you will surely need a controller or something to play the game while looking at your TV screen. If you use your Device that's connected to the TV to play, you will have to look your Device for buttons to press each seconds since you don't feel them like if it was a controller. Maybe i'm wrong, but i'll wait and see other side notes.

razerfingers
12-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Um, just cause apple is more innovative than android doesnt mean they should support apple tv. Thats just me though and also apple is a pain in the butt take SL for example lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

xxteargodxx
12-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Who said anything about android? I'm not saying one is better than the other. All I stated was that I have a product that I would like to hopefully be able to use with my game.

The reason I would like to use my product with my game well because There are other games that support it and the devd at STS are knowledgable guys & gals I'm sure They could whip something up.

razerfingers
12-01-2012, 09:05 PM
You can throw them the idea but i dont think itl happen, i coukd be wrong

Aracnus
12-01-2012, 09:27 PM
I'd love this too. But you will surely need a controller or something to play the game while looking at your TV screen. If you use your Device that's connected to the TV to play, you will have to look your Device for buttons to press each seconds since you don't feel them like if it was a controller. Maybe i'm wrong, but i'll wait and see other side notes.

No need for a controller, the Apple TV is basically a giant iPad that has television on it, lol... Has the App Store, WiFi, and etc. other features of apple products

Astrocat
12-02-2012, 05:06 AM
No need for a controller, the Apple TV is basically a giant iPad that has television on it, lol... Has the App Store, WiFi, and etc. other features of apple products

I know, I have one. But games are not supported.

Deathpunch
12-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Um, just cause apple is more innovative than android doesnt mean they should support apple tv.

Ahahahahaha!!! Thanks for the good laugh! This made me giggle!

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

CosmoxKramer
12-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Air play would be awesome

Also, does the game support iCade 8 bitty?

Astrocat
12-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Well, if your goal is to play Arcane Legends on a big screen, that's how I do it.

Requirements:

Apple TV (generation 2 or above).
Computer (Mac or Windows).
Airparrot (or any alternatives).
HDMI Cable.
A TV screen (of course).

What you do is download Airparrot or any alternatives, that lets you Mirror your full computer's screen on Apple TV 2 or above.
Connect your computer to Apple TV, then open up Airparrot and choose your desired screen settings. Enable sounds, and change display to HD.
Once done, open up Google Chrome on your computer, then go into Airparrot and select Google Chrome to fit the entire screen for a desired application (Arcane Legends). Once done, just choose anything you want when the Display window appears, then choose your desired setting directly trough your TV settings. Once all done, enjoy playing Arcane Legends on your TV screen/projector. Of course, you'll have to use your Keyboard and Mouse to play. Or, if you have a PS3 Controller, you can control Google Chrome games with it, and of course, it's even better.
Good luck!