PDA

View Full Version : SL Developers in the Hot Seat

Babbare
12-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Developers are willingly to come into the forums, shut down threads when you're trying to warn the community about people scamming, hacking, posing as someone on an alt, or posing as a admin, but they're not willingly to do a single f*** about it.

EX:Thread closed. Please review this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Community-Team

Ohhh how cool and neat! I go as far to even go to support and message you guys about issues, and you won't even give me a reply back after 2-3 weeks! Just message me and tell me to go back to support, and read the rules. We the community pay your guys bill, so you should be a little thankful for us, because if we stop giving to you... Well hey! You're out of the job jack(:!

I would love to be paid to just sit on a computer as well. Think I might just see the requirements to apply for a position.

I'm expecting this to be a "Thread Closed," or deleted as is. So that's my thoughts on the matter.

Developers---> Please Review this thread ----> Nothing gets done ----> Repeat

gison
12-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Developers are willingly to come into the forums, shut down threads when you're trying to warn the community about people scamming, hacking, posing as someone on an alt, or posing as a admin, but they're not willingly to do a single f*** about it.

Ohhh how cool and neat! I go as far to even go to support and message you guys about issues, and you won't even give me a reply back after 2-3 weeks! Just message me and tell me to go back to support, and read the rules. We the community pay your guys bill, so you should be a little thankful for us, because if we stop giving to you... Well hey! You're out of the job jack(:!

I would love to be paid to just sit on a computer as well. Think I might just see the requirements to apply for a position.

I'm expecting this to be a "Thread Closed," or deleted as is. So that's my thoughts on the matter.

*wipes tears off* I feel you. I've wasted hundreds of money on this game, and I feel like I was just 'scammed'.

Babbare
12-01-2012, 02:21 PM
*wipes tears off* I feel you. I've wasted hundreds of money on this game, and I feel like I was just 'scammed'.

Thank you for the very descriptive message. Please review this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Community-Team for further assistant with your problem. If you can not find a solution, please contact support.

chukie
12-01-2012, 02:22 PM

i am soo proud of you makin this thread! *cries* i 100% agree with you bro.. if i could i would hug you right now

razerfingers
12-01-2012, 02:24 PM
So whats the issue here? I couldnt finish reading because it seemed like q big rant

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Babbare
12-01-2012, 02:25 PM
So whats the issue here? I couldnt finish reading because it seemed like q big rant

A big rant of how they can't get anything done. Kinda self explained honestly lol

Babbare
12-01-2012, 02:28 PM
i am soo proud of you makin this thread! *cries* i 100% agree with you bro.. if i could i would hug you right now

Thank you! We all knew it had to be said eventually. Clearly this thread stands out with putting them in the hot seat, which they deserve to be honestly. Don't make an online game, and not please the community that is paying your bills.

Don't bite the hand that is feeding you, that's the term.

gison
12-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Thank you for the very descriptive message. Please review this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Community-Team for further assistant with your problem. If you can not find a solution, please contact support.

Lmao :p, link showed nothin xD

Mitchturbo
12-01-2012, 02:30 PM
100+% agree.

I need to know if the devs have anything planned for SL soon too. They are quick enough to close threads. Be quick enough to answer this question.

Will Star Legends receive a lvl cap increase or an event soon?
Will players finally be respected to know if their reporting has been successful or not?

Babbare
12-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Lmao :p, link showed nothin xD

Cause that's exactly what you'll get from them(:

gison
12-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Cause that's exactly what you'll get from them(:

Yea lol, felt the sarcasm there :p

Ps: I just hit 500 posts :D

Babbare
12-01-2012, 02:34 PM
100+% agree.

I need to know if the devs have anything planned for SL soon too. They are quick enough to close threads. Be quick enough to answer this question.

Will Star Legends receive a lvl cap increase or an event soon?
Will players finally be respected to know if their reporting has been successful or not?

Ohhh. They won't tell us that, because it's "revealing others privacy."
Heyyy I would love to know if the guy that pretended to be me got banned. I'll seriously even do like a monthly-fee of like $1-5 bucks if they made their service actually satisfying.
The most joy I have gotten from the staff of SL is when they close threads. Makes me realize they're reading it, and care so much that they close it, but still don't do anything.

Babbare
12-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Yea lol, felt the sarcasm there :p

Ps: I just hit 500 posts :D

Lol. It's coming off me like girls on Halloween.
CONGRATS! Especially since it was on my thread <3

Zodiarck
12-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Lol its funny how fast they get to the point when shutting down threads that are meant to warn people, but when it comes to a thread about updates there like ninjas not one comment anyway I agree with you see what I dont get is why they shut it down and give you some bs link to you, the so and so took my name saying "chances are there are people that like the same thing you do" that is irrelevant and what gets me,is if we are doing those threads cause we have a reason its not the fact people are taking your name its the fact you saw them trying to scam people saying there you and getting away with it, so when you see a thread that says THIS IS NOT ME sympathize with them, especialy when they even saw the person trying to steal their identity and going around saying there that person

quanebo
12-01-2012, 04:18 PM
now watch as the devs lock down this thread-.- i 110% agree with this.

javier995
12-01-2012, 04:21 PM
*wipes tear off of my face*

My hero.

SOMEONE GET ME A TISSUE!

*waits to see how devs respond*

ArtofWar
12-01-2012, 04:23 PM
This thread will be closed soon but i agree 10000% with you!!

Urqui
12-01-2012, 04:25 PM
They're not banning these people because there's so little people playing already the game can't afford to lose 1/4 of it's total population.

javier995
12-01-2012, 04:28 PM
They're not banning these people because there's so little people playing already the game can't afford to lose 1/4 of it's total population.

I see 100 regular players for every scammer, the scammers are like 5% of the sl population.

The people playing the game still pay, lots of them pay hundreds of dollars every month.

Why can't the get rid of the small portion of the scammers, like the account scammers, to help the majority out?

There is no way in heck that scammers take up 1/4 of the population. That's like saying only 100 people play sl.

They can afford to lose the scammers, and they should get rid of them.

That's my opinion.

Cahaun
12-01-2012, 04:30 PM
So we are talking about how the SL player base isn't being informed by the developers much when we ask what's going on, but are quick to lock threads that warn people of scammers whom don't always gets banned when reported?

Babbare
12-01-2012, 04:32 PM

No, they should. Even if they lose 1/4 of their numbers, the people that are getting justice are the people that are buying platinums, and supporting their funds. Ban people that ruin the fun, and those who are loyal will reward you by buying from you. I believe many old players will come back too. Many quit cause of the lack of effort from them.

Urqui
12-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Javi I was kidding on the 1/4 but ik there's a lot of scammers just not that much:p

Babbare
12-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Lol its funny how fast they get to the point when shutting down threads that are meant to warn people, but when it comes to a thread about updates there like ninjas not one comment anyway I agree with you see what I dont get is why they shut it down and give you some bs link to you, the so and so took my name saying "chances are there are people that like the same thing you do" that is irrelevant and what gets me,is if we are doing those threads cause we have a reason its not the fact people are taking your name its the fact you saw them trying to scam people saying there you and getting away with it, so when you see a thread that says THIS IS NOT ME sympathize with them, especialy when they even saw the person trying to steal their identity and going around saying there that person

Could not agree more. They're like flies with it.

Babbare
12-01-2012, 04:34 PM
now watch as the devs lock down this thread-.- i 110% agree with this.

That's why I posted I'm 100% sure they most likely will lol. Thank you for also viewing this.

Astrocat
12-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Totally agree with OP.

javier995
12-01-2012, 04:35 PM
javi i was kidding on the 1/4 but ik there's a lot of scammers just not that much:p

I can't understand sarcasm on this D:

(Ps, I put this in caps and it made everything lower case lmao)

Babbare
12-01-2012, 04:36 PM
I see 100 regular players for every scammer, the scammers are like 5% of the sl population.

The people playing the game still pay, lots of them pay hundreds of dollars every month.

Why can't the get rid of the small portion of the scammers, like the account scammers, to help the majority out?

There is no way in heck that scammers take up 1/4 of the population. That's like saying only 100 people play sl.

They can afford to lose the scammers, and they should get rid of them.

That's my opinion.

Agreed. They are better off losing the scammers, and keeping those who finance their production.
What would you rather have?
People that ruin the games for others, that take others hard-earned rewards/money, or keep those who ask just for a little bit from the STS staff to do something, and by doing that, we will be happy customers and purchase their items.

Babbare
12-01-2012, 04:37 PM
So we are talking about how the SL player base isn't being informed by the developers much when we ask what's going on, but are quick to lock threads that warn people of scammers whom don't always gets banned when reported?

Yea I know. Well I rather have a hundred thread close and warn people of scammers, than let someone take one of my buddies items.

razerfingers
12-01-2012, 04:44 PM
A big rant of how they can't get anything done. Kinda self explained honestly lol

Oh okay :)

Jblazer
12-01-2012, 04:55 PM

EXACTLY!Gosh thank you for this thread...This is how all of us veterans feel....

iRusher
12-01-2012, 05:48 PM

I read one sentence and stopped lol

Mitchturbo
12-01-2012, 06:09 PM
I read one sentence and stopped lol

That's cuz iRusher Rushes through posts lolz XD
Slow down man!! XD Hahaha!

Delphina
12-01-2012, 06:40 PM
We do not allow players to call each other out on the forums. To give an example of why this is not allowed. Lets say Player A comes onto the forums and says Player B scammed me. In this case Player B did not really scam Player A. This could tarnish the reputation of Player B who is truly innocent. That is why these issues are best handled by support.

If it has been 2-3 weeks since you contacted support it would be a good idea to try to contact support for an update. Something might have went wrong when you sent the e-mail. Please pm me if you have any additional questions.

Thread closed.