PDA

View Full Version : level 76 mage

Aressgodxx
12-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Yo i need help my bros. for some way for me to be a pro. Anyone pro mage wanna help tutor me? Make sure your the finest whee!
See ya in the game. Dont be full of shame.
- Aressgodx 76

Elyseon
12-01-2012, 05:02 PM
full of shame.
Shameful*

XghostzX
12-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Hey aress, I can help you out. Find me in game.

Rot
12-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Buff drain fire? D:<

Enigeax
12-02-2012, 04:51 PM
U just asked for help with one of the most easy and op class in pl imo. And ur kdr is pretty good idk wat anyone can really teach u.
1)Get savage set
2) Ice fire drain light heal

Otukura
12-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Shameful*

nop

Azataso
12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
U just asked for help with one of the most easy and op class in pl imo. And ur kdr is pretty good idk wat anyone can really teach u.
1)Get savage set
2) Ice fire drain light heal

Pallies :/

airslash
12-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Maxed out buffs.. Idk about stats for l76 but I'm a nuke mage, so instead of focusing on armor "like 6 ms" I have 1 ms. In return, my drain, lightning, fire, ice are all maxed out. The standard combo that is used is : Drain, Ice, lightning, fire
Drain- first because of the small amount of time it has before it takes affect
Ice- kiting/ preparation for nuke
Lightning- Debuff/ damage for what's to come
Fire- gg
Most people decide that they want to "late" ms and believe that this tactic will work... Unless you know your range.. HORRIBLE idea because the other classes can easily nuke you before you activate shield. Even if you activate your shield, there's a bit of time where 1 blast arrow and 1 auto : Smash Combo : Drain,ice will kill you. Hoped I helped. The best way to practice is not really by someone better than you just farming you, but going against different classes and different people. Later!