PDA

View Full Version : My DL PVP Story tbc..

VLAD DRACUL
12-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Over the last month I jumped on dl to pretty much just pvp.

I made a few low level characters to pvp at to check out the pvp seen at any giving time.

Lvl 5, it takes a few minutes for gates to drop sometimes but when they do its pretty much fighting 99% noobs. I have a crazy kdr on that vamp and have met only a few pro twinks in this range.

Lvl 7, pretty much same as lvl 5 but ur fighting higher levels like lvl 12's & 15's. still fighting about 90% noobs. And having a crazy high kdr is very easy.

Lvl 15, finally picked a build.played a long *** flag game got over 100 kills & arounfs 20 deaths. Gates are still a pain tho

Lvl 21, Good times! so far is this is the best action I seen yet. my kd is ok at 4-1 but so fun to fight non stop good competition. There's always games going and games fill quick, very active very fun.

Thinking level 31 next :devilish:

Please feel free to fill me in on endgame or anything else going on in the pvp world

Sam_Arah
12-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Interesting analysis.

Awaiting you in level 31 :)

VLAD DRACUL
12-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Interesting analysis.

Awaiting you in level 31 :)

How is endgame...Active?

Sam_Arah
12-02-2012, 08:22 PM
What does endgame mean?

Zaonabiuibil
12-02-2012, 09:39 PM
What does endgame mean?

There are the low level twinks, then endgame which is lv30-31 for now.

Aracnus
12-02-2012, 10:22 PM
How is endgame...Active?

Yes, that are always matches of PvP / CTF for L. 30-31.. that's what most people do now while they wait for a cap raise. I CTF'd for a little bit myself, never got into endgame PvP though....

Sam_Arah
12-03-2012, 06:18 PM
There are the low level twinks, then endgame which is lv30-31 for now.

good to know, thanks for clarifying that one

Unknowable
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Yes, that are always matches of PvP / CTF for L. 30-31.. that's what most people do now while they wait for a cap raise. I CTF'd for a little bit myself, never got into endgame PvP though....

Yep CTF Is fun (Farming Is Boring)

Kraoracha
12-04-2012, 03:56 AM
My ping is just too high all the time for real good pvp, I keep freezing then drop dead before doing any real attacking.
With farming I can always just run back to start and hope ping goes back down so I can go again.
I guess I need another device with better wifi connection, lol.

VLAD DRACUL
12-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Yep CTF Is fun (Farming Is Boring)

Agree'd!

VLAD DRACUL
12-04-2012, 09:15 AM
I btw I picked some skills for my 15 and spent a lil plat on him since my 11 kept fighting all these 12-21's...
Good times again I owned on him hp it was only one game I killed over 100 kills, about 20 deaths and then decided to score the three flags.

I doubt this will ever happen but why can't gates drop if only two one one on each side? Plus if a team is getting owned and they all leave Ill try to jump side to take on the players I was just fighting along with and the game just ends... Kind of a bummer.

Anyway I'm thinking 31 will be most active so this weekend think ill be making one :D

Totallymad
03-12-2013, 07:11 AM
I btw I picked some skills for my 15 and spent a lil plat on him since my 11 kept fighting all these 12-21's...
Good times again I owned on him hp it was only one game I killed over 100 kills, about 20 deaths and then decided to score the three flags.

I doubt this will ever happen but why can't gates drop if only two one one on each side? Plus if a team is getting owned and they all leave Ill try to jump side to take on the players I was just fighting along with and the game just ends... Kind of a bummer.

Anyway I'm thinking 31 will be most active so this weekend think ill be making one :D

hehe) your kd wont be so high) max 2/1 (3/1) if you spend much time practicing cause there are only 10% noobs and 90% pro players who can blow low levels easily. Well good luck anyway I wish you will choose joining us (lvl31) instead of hunting poor little kids (lvl5 - lvl21) and become really strong pvper who can work in team)))

sirtibby
03-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Endgame pvp is nearly always active. Those who can't hack it (either due to lag or lack of skill) play twinks.